Fox Sports 1 Update

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Fox Sports 1 update

Postby NJRedman » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:24 pm

MUPanther wrote:According to Matt Sarz (via Sports Business Journal), FOX Sports Go will soon be added to Apple TV, Google Chromecast and XBOX before College Football season starts (and just got added on Roku).

Thats awesome! I was worried about missing games because I live in LA and weekday games start at like 4pm. I'm hoping I can watch games from the beginning shortly after they air. I have Sling TV on Roku so I have FS1 but no DVR ability.
NJRedman

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby MUPanther » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:45 pm

Starting September 5th, Speak for Yourself and Racecar Hub will be switching timeslots. SFY starts at 5et/4ct
Marquette Season Ticket Holder at Fiserv Forum
Milwaukee Panther Season Ticket Holder at UWM Panther Arena (MECCA)
MUPanther

Postby Omahanian » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:42 pm

Downloaded the Fox Sports Go app on Apple TV tonight. I am really liking the 4-way split screen. Currently watching football, MLB, volleyball and soccer at the same time. This is going to be sweet once we get to conference play.
C R E I G H T O N
Omahanian

Postby NJRedman » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:16 am

I'm a Yankees fan now I get the YES Network for free! Awesome stuff!
NJRedman

Postby Xudash » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:03 pm

Omahanian wrote:Downloaded the Fox Sports Go app on Apple TV tonight. I am really liking the 4-way split screen. Currently watching football, MLB, volleyball and soccer at the same time. This is going to be sweet once we get to conference play.

Can this be done on any version of A TV or does it require having a newer or the newest model of it (I have an older model)?

Thanks in advance for your answer.
XAVIER
Xudash

Postby Omahanian » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:52 pm

Xudash wrote:
Omahanian wrote:Downloaded the Fox Sports Go app on Apple TV tonight. I am really liking the 4-way split screen. Currently watching football, MLB, volleyball and soccer at the same time. This is going to be sweet once we get to conference play.

Can this be done on any version of A TV or does it require having a newer or the newest model of it (I have an older model)?

I was on the newest version. When I get home in about an hour I will check an older version of Apple TV that I have and let you know.
C R E I G H T O N
Omahanian

Postby Omahanian » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:54 pm

Omahanian wrote:
Xudash wrote:

I was on the newest version. When I get home in about an hour I will check an older version of Apple TV that I have and let you know.

I checked the older Apple TV. It doesn't have Fox Sports Go. At least not yet. I did see several new channels so maybe Fox Sports Go could still be coming. While I like PlayStation Vue better, I believe a 3-month subscription to SlingTV gets you a pretty steep discount on the new Apple TV.
C R E I G H T O N
Omahanian

Postby NJRedman » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:33 am

I signed up for sling tv and got a free roku. It might have been a promotion that isn't around anymore though.
NJRedman

Postby stever20 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:24 am

watching a fox sports preview show for college football.

didn't realize that Fox got Robert Smith. He is one of my favorite analysts for college football. He'll be great not only for TV- but I would assume he'll have a weekly time with Cowherd on radio as well.
stever20

Postby Jet915 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:28 pm

stever20 wrote:watching a fox sports preview show for college football.

didn't realize that Fox got Robert Smith. He is one of my favorite analysts for college football. He'll be great not only for TV- but I would assume he'll have a weekly time with Cowherd on radio as well.

Yeah, he was on Speak for yourself a few days ago as well.
Jet915

PreviousNext

Return to Big East basketball message board