Fox Sports 1 Update

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Fox Sports 1 update

Postby Hoopfan » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:58 pm

Or whatever reason my post disappeared. So here it is again

1. Thanks to the admin who can "confirm" im a dayton fan with his superpowers. Simple search would show you this where I've already stated that in the past
2. I dont give a f--- about X so whats the point of comparing ud and X? You sure are quick to compare us so maybe Im not the issue
3. I never said Nova wasnt good previously.
4. Not even typing out my original response again since you're all in denial and cant accept an opinion that is different than yours. All hail hitler with your attitude
Hoopfan

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Storm Fan » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:04 am

:roll:
Storm Fan

Postby Xudash » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:20 am

DudeAnon wrote:
admin wrote:
handdownmandown wrote:Are you a Dayton troll?

I can confirm this. However, it should be pointed out that there are plenty of fans of non-BigEast schools who post here and add something to the discussion and I enjoy their perspective. They are welcome and I appreciate their participation. But when you join this board for the sole purpose of disparaging the league or schools, we are all better off without your commentary.

VCU fans and SLU fans have both at times been great assets to this forum. For some reason Dayton fans are a special breed. I get it. Dayton should for all intents and purposes be a better program than Xavier. Bigger school, bigger arena, etc. But they have just been plagued with losing when it matters while X has had the opposite problem.

Dude, it's your opinion that VD should have a better program because the school is bigger and its arena seats more people. Sorry, but if those were the driving factors, then virtually all Power5 schools would be a lock over us and our fellow Big East schools as well.

Xavier's basketball program has been better than VD's program for 3 decades now. X really distanced itself from VD when the Cintas Center came online in 2000, when we began dominating the A10, as we chalked up significant, sustained success in the Tournament, and, finally, when we were invited to join the C7. As for the arena issue in particular, the Cintas Center is so far superior to UD Arena that it isn't even close.

The Big East as presently structured, its conference management team, its media partner and its contract with that media partner, and its relationship with MSG for its conference tournament lap anything that the A10 has to offer. It isn't close by any measure.

This UD fan is grouchy for good reason. VD fans have gone through 3 straight years dealing with sex offenders, thieves and thugs - issues that exist for a mid-major that is desperate to keep up.

Hoopfan, you've made a big enough fool of yourself at this point. Your opinion isn't of value here because you can't get past your blind jealousy of Xavier and the Big East. But by all means, keep posting and dragging UD's reputation down with you.
XAVIER
Xudash

Postby billyjack » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:33 am

Hoopfan wrote:4. Not even typing out my original response again since you're all in denial and cant accept an opinion that is different than yours. All hail hitler with your attitude

Yeah, how dare we challenge and not accept differing opinions that don't make sense from anti-BE posters on a BE site...
We're worse than Hitler...!

Now if you'll excuse me, I taped the Virginia-GW game on ESPN-8 on my floppy disc... don't tell me who won...!
Providence
billyjack

Postby NovaBall » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:39 am

Carnesseca arena looks great on FS1 tonight. The Durand Johnson show here in the second half. Loving it.

Marquette v iupui next. A good way to spend a Monday after work.

Thanks again to fox sports!
NovaBall

Postby NovaBall » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:41 am

Hey stever, if St. John's v umbc is such an awesome game, how come big fox didn't take it? What, does fox not have the juice to put these matches on big fox?

Chris mullin's hair didn't look as spikey as usual. Really bad break for fs1. Missed some serious ratings because of that.
NovaBall

Postby Jet915 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:50 am

How dare FS1 put up Big East games against MNF, what a bonehead move!
Jet915

Postby NovaBall » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:06 am

Jet915 wrote:How dare FS1 put up Big East games against MNF, what a bonehead move!

I know. Wtf were they thinking?? This Marquette v iupui game was totall wasted by putting it up against a NFL game. A lose/lose all around, for fox sports and the big east.

If fox and Marquette had any pull in the situation they would have demanded that the NFL move its game to Tuesday morning.

Morons!!
NovaBall

Postby MUPanther » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:47 pm

UFC 193 Prelims on Saturday drew 1.394 million viewers on FS1
Marquette Season Ticket Holder at Fiserv Forum
Milwaukee Panther Season Ticket Holder at UWM Panther Arena (MECCA)
MUPanther

Postby Jet915 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:29 pm

MUPanther wrote:UFC 193 Prelims on Saturday drew 1.394 million viewers on FS1

The Rousey effect, nice to see her get put in her place.
Jet915

PreviousNext

Return to Big East basketball message board