Conference realignment discussion - v. 2015

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Conference realignment discussion - v. 2015

Postby ta111 » Fri May 08, 2015 9:13 am

Xudash wrote:
ohiohsbball wrote:
JohnThompson'sTowel wrote:https://twitter.com/jerrymeyer247/status/593474794521243650

Dayton's Miller to Florida if Donovan takes OKC....

A10 not looking so hot with Smart and Miller leaving.

I would be shocked if Archie Miller goes to Florida. I don't see him staying at Dayton forever, but if he leaves, I see him taking a basketball school; I see him going to Syracuse when Boeheim is done. I know they have struggled in the post Spurrier era, but Florida is still a football school where basketball is second fiddle.

Some of my closest friends are Bull Gators. They are scared sh!tless that he's leaving. They also understand how significant he's been to Gator Nation for almost 2 decades. They also know they have a bunch of money and a new O'Connell Center on the way.

You don't think Gainseville is an attractive destination, especially compared to UD and Dayton? Wow!

Apparently not.
ta111

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Xudash » Fri May 08, 2015 10:13 am

ta111 wrote:
Xudash wrote:
Some of my closest friends are Bull Gators. They are scared sh!tless that he's leaving. They also understand how significant he's been to Gator Nation for almost 2 decades. They also know they have a bunch of money and a new O'Connell Center on the way.

You don't think Gainseville is an attractive destination, especially compared to UD and Dayton? Wow!

Apparently not.

Seriously! You thought it appropriate to come back to this Big East message board to post this weak response.

Well done. You accomplished moving the ANNOYING METER needle closer to TOTALLY. How is it that you don't get that the vast majority of fans here could care less about UD, and that this board is not the place for posting your casual drivel concerning UD?
XAVIER
Xudash

Postby ta111 » Sat May 09, 2015 8:47 pm

Xudash wrote:
ta111 wrote:
Xudash wrote:

Apparently not.

Seriously! You thought it appropriate to come back to this Big East message board to post this weak response.

Well done. You accomplished moving the ANNOYING METER needle closer to TOTALLY. How is it that you don't get that the vast majority of fans here could care less about UD, and that this board is not the place for posting your casual drivel concerning UD?

First of all, if the BE fans "could care less" about UD, that means they they care quite a bit. Maybe you meant "couldn't" care less. But that is probably your X education showing. Actually the response was quite strong and concise, not to mention dead on.
ta111

Horizon League

Postby Boyee » Sat May 09, 2015 8:59 pm

The Horizon League has recently lost Butler University (Atlantic 10 then Big East) and Loyola University Chicago (Missouri Valley). Loyola was replaced by Oakland University, and as of Monday, 05/11/2015, Butler University will be replaced by Northern Kentucky University. Both these replacements pale in comparison with the schools that left the Horizon League. This will leave the Atlantic Sun Conference with only 7 schools.
Boyee, DePaul University Alumnus
Boyee

Postby Xudash » Sat May 09, 2015 10:59 pm

ta111 wrote:First of all, if the BE fans "could care less" about UD, that means they they care quite a bit. Maybe you meant "couldn't" care less. But that is probably your X education showing. Actually the response was quite strong and concise, not to mention dead on.

Wow! You poor stupid bastard.

These phrases are idioms. They're both in popular usage. Regardless of which one is used, they're used to express complete indifference.

That is my X education showing, asshole. Way to make your UD education shine through.

Run along now. I can't imagine you want to humiliate yourself again. At the very least, if you choose to visit this Big East board again, try limiting yourself to only being annoying. You're weak at doing that, but it beats being annoying and ignorant.
XAVIER
Xudash

Postby DudeAnon » Sat May 09, 2015 11:38 pm

Xudash wrote:
ta111 wrote:First of all, if the BE fans "could care less" about UD, that means they they care quite a bit. Maybe you meant "couldn't" care less. But that is probably your X education showing. Actually the response was quite strong and concise, not to mention dead on.

Wow! You poor stupid bastard.

These phrases are idioms. They're both in popular usage. Regardless of which one is used, they're used to express complete indifference.

That is my X education showing, asshole. Way to make your UD education shine through.

Run along now. I can't imagine you want to humiliate yourself again. At the very least, if you choose to visit this Big East board again, try limiting yourself to only being annoying. You're weak at doing that, but it beats being annoying and ignorant.

You guys are both acting like idiots.
Xavier

2018 Big East Champs
DudeAnon

Postby muskienick » Sun May 10, 2015 7:46 am

99.99% of the time, dash is an even-tempered, logical, fair, and congenial person. I think I'd be willing to cut him a wide berth in this one instance considering the source of his rant.

Nick out!
muskienick

Postby augkash » Sun May 10, 2015 10:24 am

Xudash you take every chance to bash Dayton on here. You act just like a Dayton poster. Wait Xavier and Dayton fans are the same they love their teams they are annoying and they will troll the other school until the Day they die
augkash

Postby Xudash » Sun May 10, 2015 11:19 am

augkash wrote:Xudash you take every chance to bash Dayton on here. You act just like a Dayton poster. Wait Xavier and Dayton fans are the same they love their teams they are annoying and they will troll the other school until the Day they die

I don't act exactly like a Dayton fan, because I don't go to their conference board site to take shots and start trouble. I don't troll UD's board, period.

We're on the Big East board here. This should mainly be about Big East related subjects.

The UD troll was simply being an asshole with his "Apparently not" response and ticked it up a notch with his failed writing lesson and shot at my Xavier degree. He deserved everything he got after making a fool of himself with that one.

I don't take every chance to bash Dayton here. Otherwise, I would take shots at sheg, but I don't do that because he adds to the discourse here; he doesn't troll here.

Your generalization is stupid.

Otherwise, thanks Nick. Dude, you can take a hike as well.
XAVIER
Xudash

Postby bmorex » Sun May 10, 2015 2:33 pm

In ACTUAL conference realignment news, Horizon looks to be adding Northern Kentucky.
bmorex

PreviousNext

Return to Big East basketball message board