Conference realignment discussion - v. 2015

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Conference realignment discussion - v. 2015

Postby DudeAnon » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:20 pm

Hoyas wrote:True- but I think given how viable Dayton is already- and if VCU can maintain where they are- they are good enough to where it wouldn't be adding just for the sake of adding.

You are one Dayton passionate Hoya.
Xavier

2018 Big East Champs
DudeAnon

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Hoyas » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:23 pm

DudeAnon wrote:
Hoyas wrote:True- but I think given how viable Dayton is already- and if VCU can maintain where they are- they are good enough to where it wouldn't be adding just for the sake of adding.

You are one Dayton passionate Hoya.

I'm just realistic to know that if we had a 11, Dayton would be more than capable as a 12th team. They're a lot more realistic to me as a 12th team than as a 11th team. I wouldn't expand just to get Dayton- but if we did expand, they would be who I would want as a 12. Definitely way more than SLU, who would do nothing to help our perception issues in the least right now.
Hoyas

Postby NovaBall » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:59 pm

Hoya reminds me a lot of another "georgetown fan" (stever)
NovaBall

Postby admin » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:04 pm

NovaBall wrote:Hoya reminds me a lot of another "georgetown fan" (stever)

Yep, same IP. Thanks.
admin
Site Admin

Postby DudeAnon » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:29 pm

admin wrote:

Yep, same IP. Thanks.

Wait, has stever20 has been a Dayton fan this whole time? lol. Either way, stever, no need to make a new name. Although the devil's advocate bit gets annoying, every message board needs one.
Xavier

2018 Big East Champs
DudeAnon

Postby stever20 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:36 pm

DudeAnon wrote:
admin wrote:

Yep, same IP. Thanks.

Wait, has stever20 has been a Dayton fan this whole time? lol. Either way, stever, no need to make a new name. Although the devil's advocate bit gets annoying, every message board needs one.

I'm not a Dayton fan. I can see though that if someone else comes around as #11, that Dayton would be more than good enough as #12. Definitely way better than SLU.

And think it's pretty darn funny that NovaBall does what he did- when he's on at least HIS 2nd account as well.
stever20

Postby R Jay » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:39 pm

I was starting to think the same thing, regarding Hoyas. His and stever's writing styles are exactly the same.
“Even though I’m not playing I still don’t want my school to be disrespected, because I play for the name on the front of my chest, not the name on my back. I’m a part of this family now, and when they disrespected them they disrespected me”-Mo Watson Jr.
R Jay

Postby NovaBall » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:32 pm

Tipped me off when he came running to the defense of Conference of americans in another thread. Nobody loved the conference of Americans and espn news game broadcasts more than stever. Guy hated being on fox national station more than we used to get for big monday games.
NovaBall

Postby jaxalum » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:52 pm

DudeAnon wrote:
admin wrote:

Yep, same IP. Thanks.

I was starting to think the same thing, regarding Hoyas. His and stever's writing styles are exactly the same.

There used to be a VERY hardcore Dayton fan on the Atlantic 10 Forum who went by the infamous screen name "KYFlyer" (one of several monikers). This guy posted 10-20 times a day, of course despised Xavier, had that same devil's advocate bit going as well, posted very long winded replies using handpicked data to support his points (usually very obscure pieces and statistical in nature), and I believe actually posted charts and graphs as to how Dayton was passing Xavier as a program at one point. Could it be a twin brother perhaps? A doppelganger?
Xavier
jaxalum

Postby augkash » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:38 pm

Lmfao the witch hunt is on. Xavier posters want to out anyone that's a Dayton fan. Who cares this is getting really sad.
augkash

PreviousNext

Return to Big East basketball message board