Butler Review 2024

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Butler Review 2024

Postby kmacker69 » Mon Aug 05, 2024 6:00 pm

gtmoBlue wrote:Kmacker69 you old Devildawg!

Were you been baby? My main man - you have been missed. Hope you are warming up for the season.
Thad has brought in some transfer talent, this year...Coach is 'bout to get rollin' baby! You dawgs have the best coach in the country...it's just a matter of time
before Thad starts kickin' ass. I am a believver in Thad Matta.

Youse Butler fans should be excited...if not - Get Excited Damnit! I'm gonna put my money where my mouth is and rate them 5th for this season, but
they can fall anywheree between 4th-6th this year.

My annual predictions are set for the 15th August, as per normal. gtmo

Hey Hey good to see ya on also gtmoBlue! It's been rough talking about the dawgs for a few years... I think the Matta/Barlow team is going to be doing some big things! 4-7 is where I peg us next year, but all depends on getting Biz and the new guys on track and working with Telfort and Brooks. Brooks has been killing it in the Drizzy Pro am thingerma bob... LOL! Lots of good players and he's killing it. Biz and Kapke doing some work in the 3x3 tourney also for the USA might get them rolling... I'm really excited for the dawgs also!

Army and Marines only talk a lot of shit between ourselves, but we both are heart breakers and life talkers, well except for you saving them. ;-)
Lets go Dawgs!
kmacker69

Re: Butler Review 2024

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board