True Madness

The home for Big East hoops

True Madness

Postby xusandy » Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:03 pm

At least 2 #1 seeds not making the sweet 16! A 15 seed (Princeton) already in, at least one more Cinderella (FAU or FDU) getting there), XU down by 15 to a #14 seed but rallying improbably to win, several very tight games with underdogs leading favorites as I write this. Holyland = holy shit this year!!

I give up, got no more predictions or insights! All of us and all the so-called experts recognized th rather unusual parity among good bball teams this year (25+ possible National Champs going in, no clear favorite, etc., etc.),so maybe this was to be expected. But IMHO, this is Madness squared! FWIW, all four BEAST studs won on Friday, and all four play tomorrow for Sweet 16 berths. Dunno about you all, but I'll be pulling for four BEASTs in the round of 16, one in each regional!
Go Beast.
xusandy

True Madness

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: True Madness

Postby sju88grad » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:12 am

Haven’t posted in awhile but since today is probably the biggest NCAA tournament day since the league was reconfigured, I wanted to wish everyone the best! Let’s go 4-0!
sju88grad

Postby Omaha1 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:30 am

sju88grad wrote:Haven’t posted in awhile but since today is probably the biggest NCAA tournament day since the league was reconfigured, I wanted to wish everyone the best! Let’s go 4-0!

I was thinking the same thing. Huge opportunity today.
Nebraska by birth, Creighton by choice.
Omaha1

Postby Xudash » Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:53 pm

sju88grad wrote:Haven’t posted in awhile but since today is probably the biggest NCAA tournament day since the league was reconfigured, I wanted to wish everyone the best! Let’s go 4-0!

Bumping this. Imagine the narrative if the BE goes 4-0 today.
XAVIER
Xudash

Postby sju88grad » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:22 pm

Xudash wrote:

Bumping this. Imagine the narrative if the BE goes 4-0 today.

About 5 hours of Big East insanity about to begin! LFG!!!!
sju88grad

Return to Big East basketball message board