Big East Tournament tickets

The home for Big East hoops

Postby Omaha1 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:53 am

Just got an email from Creighton ticket office about purchasing Big East tourney tickets. The email states:

“Creighton is limited to 500 all-session tickets”

I don’t recall this being the case previously. In fact, I seem to recall that Creighton’s first year in the league, we sold many thousands of tournament ticket packages.

So what gives?
Nebraska by birth, Creighton by choice.
Omaha1

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Big East Tournament tickets

Postby RxJay1 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:46 pm

We have gone every year and I have never seen a restriction on the all session seating thru Creighton. Also I think they are all sold out. Big donors got first choice.
RxJay1

Postby coreynj2461 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:58 am

First year of realignment I was able to get lower level. But now the public all session tickets have been harder to get each year. I lucked out and got nosebleeds in the 300s. Not happy but at least Im going. Assuming Uconn got a decent allotment and thats cutting down on each schools packages each year
coreynj2461

Postby Wizard of Westroads » Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:03 am

coreynj2461 wrote:First year of realignment I was able to get lower level. But now the public all session tickets have been harder to get each year. I lucked out and got nosebleeds in the 300s. Not happy but at least Im going. Assuming Uconn got a decent allotment and thats cutting down on each schools packages each year

Is that really how it works? Why wouldn't each school get the same allotment? If they don't sell, they just turn them back in and let other schools have them.
Wizard of Westroads

Return to Big East basketball message board