2022 Bluenotes Basketball Preview shows

The home for Big East hoops

Re: 2022 Bluenotes Basketball Preview shows

Postby RichPalace » Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:31 am

Thanks, Kayako. Yes, it's hard to watch games as there is very little in the TV packages I have, but having two small children makes it hard to watch any sport...!
RichPalace

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby gtmoBlue » Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:58 am

RichPalace wrote:Thanks, Kayako. Yes, it's hard to watch games as there is very little in the TV packages I have, but having two small children makes it hard to watch any sport...!

Hey Rich. Good to 'see' you aboard the HLOH. Several of us live outside the US (OCONUS). I share your pain in trying to watch games via cable/streaming. Should be a great year for the conference.
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Nicholas Klein (1918)
"Top tier teams rarely have true "down" years and find a way to stay relevant every year." - Adoraz

Creighton
gtmoBlue

Postby GumbyDamnit! » Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:59 pm

Nice job gentlemen.

So Uncle Git picks Nova fourth. Checks notes from HLOH past predictions from Git…confirms each one is similar. Whew! My confidence that Nova will be hoisting another BE banner in ‘23 has improved.
Go Nova!
GumbyDamnit!

Postby RichPalace » Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:11 pm

gtmoBlue wrote:
RichPalace wrote:Thanks, Kayako. Yes, it's hard to watch games as there is very little in the TV packages I have, but having two small children makes it hard to watch any sport...!

Hey Rich. Good to 'see' you aboard the HLOH. Several of us live outside the US (OCONUS). I share your pain in trying to watch games via cable/streaming. Should be a great year for the conference.

Cheers, gtmo. HLOH seems to be a pretty civil place where people (mostly) talk respectfully to each other ,- a breath of fresh air compared to many sports forums. Go Big East!
RichPalace

Postby GumbyDamnit! » Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:22 pm

RichPalace wrote:
gtmoBlue wrote:

Cheers, gtmo. HLOH seems to be a pretty civil place where people (mostly) talk respectfully to each other ,- a breath of fresh air compared to many sports forums. Go Big East!

You missed Stever 1.0 years. :lol: Stever 2.0 new and improved makes for much more of a Kumbaya group.

We mostly pull for each other which makes it nice. It’s a bit like a big family around a Thanksgiving table. We’re allowed to get sauced and yell at each other but heaven help the outsider (AAC or Dayton fan) who attempts to do the same.
Go Nova!
GumbyDamnit!

Postby Novachap » Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:33 pm

GumbyDamnit! wrote:Nice job gentlemen.

So Uncle Git picks Nova fourth. Checks notes from HLOH past predictions from Git…confirms each one is similar. Whew! My confidence that Nova will be hoisting another BE banner in ‘23 has improved.

Gumby..... could only shake my head.... again!
Novachap

Postby GumbyDamnit! » Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:40 pm

Novachap wrote:
GumbyDamnit! wrote:Nice job gentlemen.

Gumby..... could only shake my head.... again!

Yeah Chap you showed nice restraint…especially after he ignored our man Cam. I can’t wait to see him dunk on Kalk. :twisted:
Go Nova!
GumbyDamnit!

Postby Dew » Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:57 pm

I particularly enjoyed the fact the Pope Francis was a sponsor. Good job guys.
Dew

Postby stever20 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:16 pm

Best part right now is 6 weeks from today, there's going to be actual action on the court. Talking time is over.
stever20

Postby Xuperman » Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:00 am

Thanks Git. I love this preview, it's special, because all of us here feel like we know you guys personally.

And I must say Jack, your analysis and commentary are absolutely professional quality. You have a smooth delivery and very effective communication skills. I'm curious to know what you do for a living.
Wisdom is what you get 5 seconds after you needed it.
Xuperman

PreviousNext

Return to Big East basketball message board