(3) Wednesday Big East Games 2/23/22

The home for Big East hoops

Re: (3) Wednesday Big East Games 2/23/22

Postby billyjack » Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:04 pm

ArmyVet wrote:
billyjack wrote:
DanofXav76 wrote:
Well Billy Jack, what too say? It doesn't get much better than last night. Congratulations for sure. I agree 127% with you about Lappas, Geeze that guy is annoying. Hoping for one last shot at you guys in the BET. Bynum will be haunting my Nightmares for some time to come now I'm afraid. Time to turn the page, somehow.

Yeah geez, i still cant believe how intense that game was.

I can see that the Durham non-intentional foul should've been called differently.

Also, the roof leak was a momentum killer for X... like 3 minutes left, up 3... not sure who had possessio of the ball but it allowed the Friars to rest and get their legs back. That was huge.

Generally, i thought X shouldve continued driving to the hoop... had to ton of success, and misses were often put back in by your big men... the threes outside of Kunkel were unnecesary... thats just from my perspective, i might be way off.

You are spot on. It reminded me of the Cubs during the late rain delay in Cleveland. Gave them a breather and time to regroup. I was honestly shocked that the foul on Durham wasn't called flagrant especially after seeing the second replay that showed him grab the shoulder with his other hand. It's been that kind of year for your Friars.

Right, the delay was close to 15 minutes... we were in a tough spot.

Funny, the announcers mentioned moving to campus and being without TV... the likelihood of that seemed low...

Also, my son and i couldnt make the game. Something came up late afternoon yesterday which messed up our schedule. We might still be waiting to exit the parking garage
Providence
billyjack

Re: (3) Wednesday Big East Games 2/23/22

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board