BRACKETOLOGY 2020-21

The home for Big East hoops

Re: BRACKETOLOGY 2020-21

Postby MullinMayhem » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:27 am

UConn rebounds like no team I've seen this yr. They routinely get 2-3 extra chances per possession. I think they're in good shape. I still cannot believe Georgetown won the Big East tourney. The stars were aligned for SJ, but anytime major opportunities present themselves, we never rise to the occasion. Good to see Georgetown relevant again but what a weird, odd season. Basically no blue bloods in the tourney, 8th place team winning championship, Nova goes from 1 seed to falling apart from injuries, etc. Complete mess of a season. Hope next year things are normal. We need to make tourney next yr or it could be another 3-4 yrs until we have a chance again.
MullinMayhem

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby DudeAnon » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:32 am

MullinMayhem wrote:UConn rebounds like no team I've seen this yr. They routinely get 2-3 extra chances per possession. I think they're in good shape. I still cannot believe Georgetown won the Big East tourney. The stars were aligned for SJ, but anytime major opportunities present themselves, we never rise to the occasion. Good to see Georgetown relevant again but what a weird, odd season. Basically no blue bloods in the tourney, 8th place team winning championship, Nova goes from 1 seed to falling apart from injuries, etc. Complete mess of a season. Hope next year things are normal. We need to make tourney next yr or it could be another 3-4 yrs until we have a chance again.

St. John's is absolutely trending up, you should be nothing but optimistic.
Xavier

2018 Big East Champs
DudeAnon

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board