NET RANKINGS 2020-21 & "Saturday Night Fever" Discussion...

The home for Big East hoops

Postby Fieldhouse Flyer » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:39 am

Last edited by Fieldhouse Flyer on Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fieldhouse Flyer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: NET RANKINGS 2020-21

Postby X-rock » Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:18 pm

Would hate to get off the "topic of the thread." Useful article on "NET RANKINGS": https://www.volleyballadvice.com/best-v ... -portable/
X-rock

Postby adoraz » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:08 pm

...so the NET rankings aren't out yet? The link is from last year.

Anyone else feel that FF is starting a bunch of long-term threads (Bracketology, AP rankings, KenPom, etc.) just to "advertise" his school? Not that it really matters since not many visit this forum anyways, but lol...
Johnnies
adoraz

Postby billyjack » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:49 am

adoraz wrote:...so the NET rankings aren't out yet? The link is from last year.

Anyone else feel that FF is starting a bunch of long-term threads (Bracketology, AP rankings, KenPom, etc.) just to "advertise" his school? Not that it really matters since not many visit this forum anyways, but lol...

Yes...

So this will be a thread to discuss either NET rankings in early December, Dayton hoops, or Saturday Night Fever... whichever may interest you the most.

I just finished watching "Saturday Night Fever" with the wife and our teenage sons. My kids can now speak intelligently about the movie, the disco scene, and John Travolta. Just wanted to let you guys know that.

So happy for Tony that he got a 4 dollar raise at the paint store, but so sad when Bobby-C falls off the Verrazzano Narrows Bridge... amirite?

Also, you know Yvonne Elliman, who sang "If I Can't Have You"... yes, that's right, she played Mary Magdalene in "Jesus Christ Superstar", the movie (sang "Everything Will Be Alright", etc...)
Providence
billyjack

Postby Django » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:43 pm

billyjack wrote:
adoraz wrote:...so the NET rankings aren't out yet? The link is from last year.

Yes...

So this will be a thread to discuss either NET rankings in early December, Dayton hoops, or Saturday Night Fever... whichever may interest you the most.

I just finished watching "Saturday Night Fever" with the wife and our teenage sons. My kids can now speak intelligently about the movie, the disco scene, and John Travolta. Just wanted to let you guys know that.

So happy for Tony that he got a 4 dollar raise at the paint store, but so sad when Bobby-C falls off the Verrazzano Narrows Bridge... amirite?

I could give a shit about the NET, Dayton or Travolta, just give me more COWBELL!!!
Django

Postby kayako » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:46 pm

adoraz wrote:Anyone else feel that FF is starting a bunch of long-term threads (Bracketology, AP rankings, KenPom, etc.) just to "advertise" his school? Not that it really matters since not many visit this forum anyways, but lol...

:lol: not sure what his motivation is, but i think it'd be better if someone started a comprehensive thread for all things involving metrics and rankings.
supernova
kayako

Return to Big East basketball message board