2021 Recruiting Class- EVEN BETTER THAN THE BEST!!!

The home for Big East hoops

Re: 2021 Recruiting Class- EVEN BETTER THAN THE BEST!!!

Postby Django » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:02 pm

Top 5 recruiting classes are why we wanted 'em in Dash. This is a win-win for both UCONN and the Big East. Congrats! Just need a season. I say move the whole thing to the spring. Imagine the Big East Tournament in early June! Flowers blooming, McSorley's Ale House packed and Big East basketball in MSG under the summer sun! Sign this Bluejay up.
Django

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Xudash » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:10 pm

Django wrote:Top 5 recruiting classes are why we wanted 'em in Dash. This is a win-win for both UCONN and the Big East. Congrats! Just need a season. I say move the whole thing to the spring. Imagine the Big East Tournament in early June! Flowers blooming, McSorley's Ale House packed and Big East basketball in MSG under the summer sun! Sign this Bluejay up.

Oh, I'm with you all the way Django. I had no way of applying the sarcasm font.

The bar has been raised for what already is a fantastic basketball conference. Our favorite programs now get to work that much harder to deliver successful seasons for their fans. Love it.
XAVIER
Xudash

Postby jfan » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:26 pm

Xudash wrote:Okay. Whose idea was it to allow these assholes back in the frat house?
They said they would bring beer!
CREIGHTON
jfan

Postby Xudash » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:53 pm

jfan wrote:
Xudash wrote:Okay. Whose idea was it to allow these assholes back in the frat house?

For the love of Mike. You guys are famous for flowing, never ending beer. I respect your Jesuit-ness, but how much damn beer do you need!
XAVIER
Xudash

Postby gtmoBlue » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:11 pm

Xudash wrote:
Django wrote:Top 5 recruiting classes are why we wanted 'em in Dash. This is a win-win for both UCONN and the Big East. Congrats! Just need a season. I say move the whole thing to the spring. Imagine the Big East Tournament in early June! Flowers blooming, McSorley's Ale House packed and Big East basketball in MSG under the summer sun! Sign this Bluejay up.

Oh, I'm with you all the way Django. I had no way of applying the sarcasm font.

The bar has been raised for what already is a fantastic basketball conference. Our favorite programs now get to work that much harder to deliver successful seasons for their fans. Love it.

Now if only Congress will mandate that the NCAA pay these guys their fair share of the BILLIONS in revenues they generate. ;)
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Nicholas Klein (1918)
"Top tier teams rarely have true "down" years and find a way to stay relevant every year." - Adoraz

Creighton
gtmoBlue

Postby jfan » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:03 pm

Xudash wrote:
jfan wrote:

For the love of Mike. You guys are famous for flowing, never ending beer. I respect your Jesuit-ness, but how much damn beer do you need!
Lots and lots
CREIGHTON
jfan

Postby Husky_U » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:49 pm

Hoping one of y'all snags Bryce Hopkins (even you, Providence). And also, suck it Loserville.
Husky_U

Postby Django » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:52 pm

Husky_U wrote:Hoping one of y'all snags Bryce Hopkins (even you, Providence). And also, suck it Loserville.

Awww, still so bitter about not making the ACC cut, that’s cute.
Django

Postby Husky_U » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:10 pm

Django wrote:
Husky_U wrote:Hoping one of y'all snags Bryce Hopkins (even you, Providence). And also, suck it Loserville.

Awww, still so bitter about not making the ACC cut, that’s cute.

Nah. 4 > 2.

And everyone not in the BE can suck it.
Husky_U

Postby cu blujs » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:41 am

I was strongly opposed to giving UConn a pledge pin. But, I have to admit, Flounder and the other dogs are growing on me.
cu blujs

PreviousNext

Return to Big East basketball message board