Creighton lands top intl prospect Rati Andronikashvili

Big East hoops recruiting home

Postby Omaha1 » Thu May 07, 2020 3:19 pm

Top international basketball prospect Rati Andronikashvili has committed to Creighton, he told ESPN on Thursday.

"I knew Creighton way before they called me," Andronikashvili told ESPN. "I've always liked how they play. Their basketball program is amazing. They know me better than anyone, and they really understand me as a player. [Assistant] coach [Alan] Huss was at a lot of my games. Coach [Greg McDermott] has seen me at my best and at my worst. Being with a coach who really knows your game inside and out and how to improve your strengths and weaknesses is what I was looking for.

"They've been calling me every day, not just about basketball, but also asking about my family. That means they really care."

The Tbilisi, Georgia-born Andronikashvili, 19, is considered one of the top European prospects in the 2020 class committing to the college route. He has represented his national team in every age group (under-16, U18, U20) and even played rotation minutes in February for the senior national team in the FIBA qualifying window, which is rare for someone his age.
Nebraska by birth, Creighton by choice.
Omaha1

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Creighton lands top intl prospect Rati Andronikashvili

Postby Rockafella » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:53 am

wow a Georgian-non big-Prospect!?

they always produce good young soccer players, but fail to make the big step up.

Interesting pick up, will defo keep an eye on him!
Rockafella

Return to Big East Recruiting