Tremont Waters - 4 star PG to Hoyas

Big East hoops recruiting home

Re: Tremont Waters - 4 star PG to Hoyas

Postby Omaha1 » Wed May 31, 2017 5:09 pm

Reportedly was told that he couldn't play at Creighton. Silly rule if you asked me considering he never enrolled at GTown. Anyway, moving on. He's visiting LSU and this is the final official visit he can take.
Nebraska by birth, Creighton by choice.
Omaha1

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Red Rooster » Wed May 31, 2017 11:28 pm

Omaha1 wrote:Reportedly was told that he couldn't play at Creighton. Silly rule if you asked me considering he never enrolled at GTown. Anyway, moving on. He's visiting LSU and this is the final official visit he can take.

I agree it's a silly rule that needs to be changed. He never suited up for the Hoyas, so he should be allowed to attend another Big East school without being penalized.

In spite of that news, I believe Waters won't drag out his recruiting much longer.
Red Rooster

Postby Red Rooster » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:52 pm

Evan Daniels‏Verified account
@EvanDaniels
Four-star PG Tremont Waters just signed with LSU, according to his father | Story: http://www.scout.com/college/basketball ... -signs-lsu

By the way, I'm not sure of the validity, but I heard Georgetown hadn't really been in contact lately with Waters. If true, then Ewing probably saw the writing on the wall and decided to move on.
Red Rooster

Previous

Return to Big East Recruiting