Marvin Clark transferring to St. Johns

Big East hoops recruiting home

Postby SpartanDawgs » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:37 am

From Michigan State, this I believe is going to be a great addition for St. Johns clark was a slightly small "forward " in height but he is built like a rock. Was always MSU's strongest player even as a freshman. 4 star out of high school can shoot it from 3. Best thing is he went through Izzos rebounding program and will bring a great rebounding presence with him. Super tough kid pysically and mentally. Great great add for St. Johns I'm sad to see him go.
SpartanDawgs

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Marvin Clark transferring to St. Johns

Postby SJUBBALL » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:34 am

Spartan, thanks for the scoop on Clark. Good luck next year, even though Clark is coming to Queens, MSU will still be a force next year
SJUBBALL

Postby SpartanDawgs » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:12 pm

You're welcome and thank you. I am also expecting MSU to be pretty solid next year.
SpartanDawgs

Postby REDMEN1415 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:47 pm

SpartanDawgs wrote:You're welcome and thank you. I am also expecting MSU to be pretty solid next year.

A few on the SJU boards that their MSU connections say that Clark is a mid major talent.
What would you say?
REDMEN1415

Postby SpartanDawgs » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:33 pm

I would say he is above mid major talent. He was on a stacked MSU roster and when he committed to transferring, MSU still had deyonta Davis on the roster who is now going to the draft as potential lottery and also have miles bridges coming in next year who will be probably a top 5 pick after his freshman year. So minutes were at a premium for him and wasn't looking good for next year at the time either. With him sitting out a year and having 2 years of eligibility after that he is going to be a great addition to St. Johns. Don't bother with what is said about him he will be great.
SpartanDawgs

Postby Redstorm1987 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:42 pm

Watch the YouTube video I am Marvin Clark. Nice video about his life.
Redstorm1987

Return to Big East Recruiting