Semi Ojeleye to transfer

Big East hoops recruiting home

Semi Ojeleye to transfer

Postby BigmanU » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:54 am

Any chance Creighton throws its hat in the ring?

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketb ... rom-school
BigmanU

Semi Ojeleye to transfer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Semi Ojeleye to transfer

Postby Rum_Ham » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:35 pm

Look for Marquette to get involved, Wojo was his lead recruiter at Duke and we have plenty of available playing time at the 3 with Deonte transferring
Marquette 2016
Rum_Ham

Postby R Jay » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:34 pm

I'm sure Mac will be giving him a call, especially now with Milliken suspended and his future with the team seemingly in question.
Whether he will be interested is another story. Kansas State and Wisconsin will probably both be in play as will numerous other major programs.
“Even though I’m not playing I still don’t want my school to be disrespected, because I play for the name on the front of my chest, not the name on my back. I’m a part of this family now, and when they disrespected them they disrespected me”-Mo Watson Jr.
R Jay

Postby Jet915 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:57 pm

Creighton makes the final 6. Would be a huge get to go along with Huff, Watson and Patton. Surprised Marquette and KState didn't make list.

Duke transfer Semi Ojeleye has cut his list to Illinois, Creighton, Washington, SMU, Oregon, and Wisconsin, source told .
Jet915

Postby Jet915 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:30 pm

Chooses SMU before visiting any other schools...
Jet915

Postby R Jay » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:09 pm

Hey, at least he'll get to play for Larry Brown against the likes of Houston, SMU, Tulsa, Tulane, ECU, USF, and UCF before Brown leaves, unless he retires after this year...
“Even though I’m not playing I still don’t want my school to be disrespected, because I play for the name on the front of my chest, not the name on my back. I’m a part of this family now, and when they disrespected them they disrespected me”-Mo Watson Jr.
R Jay

Return to Big East Recruiting