Maryland Exodus

Big East hoops recruiting home

Maryland Exodus

Postby Chalmers0 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:04 am

Roddy Peters, Nick Faust and Shaq Cleare all transferring out of Mark Turgeon's fantastic program.

I would not be shocked to see Xavier heavily involved for Peters or other Big East school's involved in general
Chalmers0

Maryland Exodus

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Maryland Exodus

Postby TheHall » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:30 pm

Chalmers0 wrote:Roddy Peters, Nick Faust and Shaq Cleare all transferring out of Mark Turgeon's fantastic program.

I would not be shocked to see Xavier heavily involved for Peters or other Big East school's involved in general

@GoodmanESPN: Maryland transfer Nick Faust (@nickfaustLIVE) told ESPN he's considering St. John's, Wichita State, Providence, UAB and Long Beach State.

I always liked his game. Faust would be an upgrade compared to Fortune for PC IMO.
TheHall

Re: Maryland Exodus

Postby DC Denizen » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:55 am

TheHall wrote:
I always liked his game. Faust would be an upgrade compared to Fortune for PC IMO.

Between watching a few UMD games and hearing plenty of moaning from UMD fans: I've never seen a player with a lower basketball IQ than Nick Faust. He goes for a lot of highlight reel plays. Sometimes they work out. A lot of times they don't. He could be a very useful player if he slowed down and stop shooting so much.
DC Denizen

Return to Big East Recruiting