Does Depaul have a recruiting budget this year?

Big East hoops recruiting home

Re: Does Depaul have a recruiting budget this year?

Postby TheHall » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:45 pm

billyjack wrote:
Demon22 wrote:
TheHall wrote:Way to get on the board for 2014 Blue Demons!

https://twitter.com/TheRecruitScoop/status/395559047438413824

Update from Brian Snow: "According to Jon Davis he is now moving to the 2014 class"

Jon Davis just decommitted from DePaul and announced he'll attend Prep School next year.

Until a couple of minutes ago, he was DePaul's highest-rated recruit for 2014.

DePaul just replace Davis with Aaron Simpson for 2014.
He's a SG from Chicago, great scorer, I think was juco for 2 years. He could be a nice compliment in the backcourt to BGJr. From what I've heard, he was a top Chicago HS player but didn't get a lot of big offers, possibly because of his size (he's a little undersized). I think he might have verballed to Detroit Mercy at some point.

Can any Blue Demons here fill us in on Simpson a little...?

OP getting it done on the local front. Depaul has struggled for years to get Chicagoland talent, even the non-elite, similar to SHU over the past few years. When these schools can't get the 3 star players to come they usually aren't likely to get the 4 or 5 stars to come. That's why they sometimes choose to get creative first like DU hiring BG Jr.'s father or SHU hiring IW's coach to change the local perception. Good stuff.
TheHall

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby justsay » Tue May 13, 2014 2:11 pm

Depaul need to get the Mark Aguirres/Rod Sticklands in the picture & involved in someway
justsay

Previous

Return to Big East Recruiting