Postby TheHall » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:35 pm

BIG EAST FUTURE IS BRIGHT!!!

TheHall

Re: Ahmed Hill Commits to Marquette

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby TheHall » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:36 pm

Hill is going to be one of my favorite non-SHU college ballers, sure I'll be rooting for him every time the pirates aren't on the same court. I think Buzz got a great one.

TheHall

Postby TheHall » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:52 pm

TheHall

Postby marquette » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:16 am

TheHall wrote:This is sick!

http://instagram.com/p/hZsUn3IxHF/#

Ooh, nice! By all accounts this kid should be the scorer we so desperately need. You can't here soon enough Mr. Hill!
This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Class of '16
marquette

Postby TheHall » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:28 am

marquette wrote:
TheHall wrote:This is sick!

http://instagram.com/p/hZsUn3IxHF/#

Ooh, nice! By all accounts this kid should be the scorer we so desperately need. You can't here soon enough Mr. Hill!

Indeed. Hill constantly reps MU too which has to feel good as a fan.

http://instagram.com/p/hb-FSIr_iQ/#
TheHall

Postby TheHall » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:37 pm

I've been able to watch a good number of Hill's game this year and his game is undeniable. I don't think there is any player in the country with more game than Hill. His game is complete for a SG. Players that are better than him have to have a lot of game too just with more athleticism. He's not a bad athlete but he's not the fastest or the most explosive or the strongest baller. That description probably rightfully fit Vander Blue also. But Med Hill also is as bball intelligent and overall humble a high schooler as there is out there....he's a hs Joe Johnson. Here's some highlights of Hill from the first game of the year:

Med is pretty much been a one man gang on his Aquinas (GA) team again. He was the POY in Georgia last season. Right now they are 8-3. After 11 games Hill is averaging over 30 ppg. They just finished 3rd in the Chick-fil-A Classic in South Carolina. They went 2-1. In those 3 games Med averaged: 28 ppg, 7 rpg, 4.7 apg, 2 blk/gm, and 2 stl/gm. He shoot 54.5% FG, 43.5% 3FG, & 67% FT. If he had better help all those numbers would be higher- he crushed it:

Here's a complete game against South Point (SC) in the Chick-fil-A Classic. I saw LJ Peak go for over 30 in 2 wins against this same pretty good team earlier this season. Hill goes for 36 in a close loss. He did it all for Aquinas including hardly sitting but S. Point presses all day and Hill had to play a lot of PG. It's a great showcase game for hill though. Med hill is easily a top 40 player & as his body develops he'll really be a Joe Johnson clone with that bully ball mixed with finesse game.

http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/78977
TheHall

Postby admin » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:59 pm

Hill has decommitted and received a release from his LOI.
admin
Site Admin

Postby hoyahooligan » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:50 am

admin wrote:Hill has decommitted and received a release from his LOI.

That one definitely hurts. More so long term than next year since they still have good pieces at the 2 and the 3 in theory, but he was by far the best recruit for this year's class. Losing Hill and Harris means Marquette only has a 2 person recruiting class at this point with only one of those definitely on board at this point in Cohen.
hoyahooligan

Postby Chalmers0 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:04 am

Wojo definitely going to have a busy spring ahead of him
Chalmers0

Previous

Return to Big East Recruiting