2014 SF Trevon Bluiett Decomits from UCLA

Big East hoops recruiting home

Re: 2014 SF Trevon Bluiett Decomits from UCLA

Postby X Factor » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:10 pm

Bulldog_Muskie wrote:Looks like Michigan St. offered and IU is dropping out

http://blogs.indystar.com/recruitingcen ... hives/4252

I still think this one is between Xavier and Butler. It's been stated Trevon wants his family to be able to watch him play about 80%+ of his games. X and BU were recruiting him hard before he committed to UCLA and already have a good relationship with him.

I think X is in a really good spot with him. I wouldn't trade places with anyone right now.

Time will tell though.
X Factor

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby TheHall » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:18 pm

X Factor wrote:
Bulldog_Muskie wrote:Looks like Michigan St. offered and IU is dropping out

http://blogs.indystar.com/recruitingcen ... hives/4252

I still think this one is between Xavier and Butler. It's been stated Trevon wants his family to be able to watch him play about 80%+ of his games. X and BU were recruiting him hard before he committed to UCLA and already have a good relationship with him.

I think X is in a really good spot with him. I wouldn't trade places with anyone right now.

Time will tell though.

You X guys are greeeeeeedddyyy...going for it all that's what I like! Remind's me of how SHU fans felt when suddenly we were in play for IW, even though we were already content with our solid class. Butler fans right now might be feeling like SJU fans were as far as this is the recruit that could turn things around on the trail & make that splash. Just get him in the BEast!
TheHall

Postby bmorex » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:10 pm

Bulldawg wrote:I don't understand a lot of the crystal ball predictions on 247 sports, I just don't see where people are getting the information that he's going to Xavier? Did I miss something? I feel like they should wait to send those in when we actually know more about the situation since Trevon hasn't said anything.

Isn't that their job to gain knowledge from sources and predict where he is supposed to go?
bmorex

Postby Bulldawg » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:49 pm

bmorex wrote:
Bulldawg wrote:I don't understand a lot of the crystal ball predictions on 247 sports, I just don't see where people are getting the information that he's going to Xavier? Did I miss something? I feel like they should wait to send those in when we actually know more about the situation since Trevon hasn't said anything.

Isn't that their job to gain knowledge from sources and predict where he is supposed to go?

There are no sources, they are just random guesses at this point, there is no reliable source yet.
Butler Basketball baby!
Bulldawg

Postby xavierfano8 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:23 pm

Bulldawg wrote:
bmorex wrote:

There are no sources, they are just random guesses at this point, there is no reliable source yet.

Just because you don't have sources doesn't mean they don't have them
Xavier University '12
xavierfano8

Postby XBand15 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:10 pm

One thing I will give 247 is that they tend to be better at predicting where people go than ESPN or Rivals but that's still not saying much. I treat all recruiting predictions with very little regard. We should all know that these kid's minds can change so quickly. While I want him to come to X, I wouldn't be terribly upset if he went to Butler. We already have a pretty good class without him. I just want him to stay in the Big East. That's all that truly matters to me.
XBand15

Postby bmorex » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:24 pm

Bulldawg wrote:
bmorex wrote:

You don't know that. They may not want to reveal sources. I obviously wouldn't if I were in their shoes.
bmorex

Postby X Factor » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:19 am

Bulldawg wrote:
bmorex wrote:

Trust me, there are sources. I'm not saying all of those guys on 247 Sports have them, but there are people who are very close to the situation who have information.

Has Trevon made his mind up? I don't know know, but there are sources who know which way he is leaning.

It'll be fun and interesting to see who Trevon decides to commit to.
X Factor

Postby Bulldog_Muskie » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:02 pm

He'll be visiting Memphis Sunday 10/13
Butler University '13
Xavier University '15
Bulldog_Muskie

Postby Bulldog_Muskie » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:36 pm

Well those sources are know saying Michigan State is his likely destination. Hope they really do have no idea of what they're talking about!
Butler University '13
Xavier University '15
Bulldog_Muskie

PreviousNext

Return to Big East Recruiting