2014 SF Trevon Bluiett Decomits from UCLA

Big East hoops recruiting home

Re: 2014 SF Trevon Bluiett Decomits from UCLA

Postby Mr X » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:45 pm

Insane Dawg wrote:I am glad that he committed to Xavier. No way in hell would he be able to compete for floor time with Dunham or Jones. Perhaps with Brown but that would be interesting. With Woods? Doubt it. With Berry? Doubt it. With Martin –probably. I will say it again- if he goes to Xavier he may want to consider calling in sick when they play Butler. Jones will make him pay on one end of the floor and Dunham on the other. And Hope Bluiett enjoys living in Cincinnati the next 4 years LOL. It's gonna be even more fun beating those thugs now that he's on their gang (er I mean team).

Really representing the Butler fan base well right now :roll: It's scary how well the Big East is recruiting as a whole. Might not have a team that will compete for a 1 seed on a year in year out basis but this could arguably become the most competitive league from top to bottom in a couple of years.
Mr X

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Bulldog_Muskie » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:38 pm

The only part I agree with is the implication that cincy is a terrible place (Bed bug capital of US and STD capital of Ohio! Plus Xavier being surrounded by crappy neighborhoods) but he definitely would be getting minutes at Butler.
Butler University '13
Xavier University '15
Bulldog_Muskie

Postby BEX » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:46 pm

Jet915 wrote:
Insane Dawg wrote:I am glad that he committed to Xavier.

Hilarious.
BEX

Postby TheHall » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:45 am

The more I read about bluiett's game, the more it reminds me of ricky ledo's game.

"What he brings: Bluiett is an elite level shot-maker, who drills deep threes and pull-ups with equal ease. But more than that, he’s a true scorer, with plenty of mismatch potential. He understands how to come off screens away from the ball, utilizes his thick lower body to create space, and is very poised and crafty when operating in the mid-range area. While he might not be a blow-by driver, he’s capable of getting himself into the lane and is also a good passer off the bounce."

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/ncbrecruitingon-the-trail/post/_/id/7062/scouts-take-xavier-lands-bluiett
TheHall

Previous

Return to Big East Recruiting