2014 SF Trevon Bluiett Decomits from UCLA

Big East hoops recruiting home

Re: 2014 SF Trevon Bluiett Decomits from UCLA

Postby Chalmers0 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:47 am

admin wrote:This is what we've been hearing for some time, but as people have pointed out, I'm not sure I would feel comfortable if I was any school until I had an actual signed LOR in hand.

I feel extremely comfortable. He's been a very hard Xavier lean for a few weeks (despite what some media members portrayed) and we outlasted a late attempt by Michigan State. It's not like another school is going to come in that is better than Michigan State in the coming weeks before signing day.

I think Xavier can thank Brad Stevens for leaving though.
Chalmers0

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby TheHall » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:38 am

Chalmers0 wrote:I feel extremely comfortable. He's been a very hard Xavier lean for a few weeks (despite what some media members portrayed) and we outlasted a late attempt by Michigan State. It's not like another school is going to come in that is better than Michigan State in the coming weeks before signing day.

I think Xavier can thank Brad Stevens for leaving though.

Agreed. I've noticed good results looking at 247's CB in certain situations but I've never used it with on like Bluiett's. So I did a count on 247's CB earlier in the week & for the month of Oct X had 85% (22 of 26) of the votes. That was before the holdouts jumped on the bandwagon yesterday & started to revote, including Meyer & Piper. Now X is up to 91%. I felt this would be a great test for the CB for staying steady through all the hype and it seems like it's going to pass.
TheHall

Postby Bulldawg » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:50 pm

Until he actually announces where he is going, I don't believe anything about this recruitment.
Butler Basketball baby!
Bulldawg

Postby Bulldawg » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:13 pm

Xavier Bound.
Butler Basketball baby!
Bulldawg

Postby Insane Dawg » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:50 pm

I am glad that he committed to Xavier. No way in hell would he be able to compete for floor time with Dunham or Jones. Perhaps with Brown but that would be interesting. With Woods? Doubt it. With Berry? Doubt it. With Martin –probably. I will say it again- if he goes to Xavier he may want to consider calling in sick when they play Butler. Jones will make him pay on one end of the floor and Dunham on the other. And Hope Bluiett enjoys living in Cincinnati the next 4 years LOL. It's gonna be even more fun beating those thugs now that he's on their gang (er I mean team).
Insane Dawg

Postby Jet915 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:56 pm

Insane Dawg wrote:I am glad that he committed to Xavier. No way in hell would he be able to compete for floor time with Dunham or Jones. Perhaps with Brown but that would be interesting. With Woods? Doubt it. With Berry? Doubt it. With Martin –probably. I will say it again- if he goes to Xavier he may want to consider calling in sick when they play Butler. Jones will make him pay on one end of the floor and Dunham on the other. And Hope Bluiett enjoys living in Cincinnati the next 4 years LOL. It's gonna be even more fun beating those thugs now that he's on their gang (er I mean team).

Hey hey now, hurt feelings? Fact of the matter, Xavier is knocking it out of the park when it comes to recruiting. They beat out Creighton for JP Macura and I was pissed but atleast he chose another Big East school. We are all in this together!
Jet915

Postby bmorex » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:13 pm

Insane Dawg wrote:I am glad that he committed to Xavier. No way in hell would he be able to compete for floor time with Dunham or Jones. Perhaps with Brown but that would be interesting. With Woods? Doubt it. With Berry? Doubt it. With Martin –probably. I will say it again- if he goes to Xavier he may want to consider calling in sick when they play Butler. Jones will make him pay on one end of the floor and Dunham on the other. And Hope Bluiett enjoys living in Cincinnati the next 4 years LOL. It's gonna be even more fun beating those thugs now that he's on their gang (er I mean team).

Hahahaha wow.
bmorex

Postby xavierfano8 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:08 pm

It's ok little brother. You'll get yours eventually now that Xavier has who they want.
Xavier University '12
xavierfano8

Postby PMThor » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:24 pm

That was quite the daytonesque spin on losing out on a highly regarded recruit.
Always remember that you are unique; just like everyone else
PMThor

Postby TheHall » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:31 pm

PMThor wrote:That was quite the daytonesque spin on losing out on a highly regarded recruit.

Did you see how SJU fans were after SHU landed Whitehead...
TheHall

PreviousNext

Return to Big East Recruiting