What commits do you want finish off your '14 class.

Big East hoops recruiting home

Re: What commits do you want finish off your '14 class.

Postby Bulldog_Muskie » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:54 pm

Bulldawg wrote:
Bulldawg wrote:At Butler its been extremely tough recruiting since Brad left, so really we are in a tight situation. We already have Tyler Wideman, who is kind of an unknown, so 2014 is looking very shady. However, if we can pick up Henriquez and Kelan Martin we might really have a chance. If one of those or neither of those happen we might want to see how the Devonte Graham situation plays out and look more into Rashard Kelly. If all of this fails....God help us.

Two hours after I posted this Adonys Henriquez commits to Central Florida.

I'm beginning to think that Jones sitting out a year will be a good thing just so we have some dynamic presence on the team for 14 and 15 because you're right '14 is not looking to good.
Butler University '13
Xavier University '15
Bulldog_Muskie

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Huskerdee » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:53 pm

Creighton really needs a player like Josh Cunningham. He has the height, speed and athleticism to keep the next group of CU talent, along with the other PF's verbally committed, in the top half of this conference and to be very competitive with that group. Any one have information that would indicate what CU's chances are??
Huskerdee

Postby Bluejay » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:37 am

In an ideal world, Creighton would like a point guard to round out this class. Unfortunately, there is a major shortage of PGs this year and all of the best options are gone.

Wing Josh Cunningham is probably the highest ranked player still available on Creighton's big board. I suspect CU will continue to chase him, but if he commits elsewhere, I think we'll just hold the scholarship until spring and see if a PG blows up during his SR year of HS or just nab a JUCO.
Bluejay

Previous

Return to Big East Recruiting