JaQuan Lyle 2014 5* PG decommits...Butler, Prov in play?

Big East hoops recruiting home

Postby TheHall » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:09 pm

"Source close to the Louisville program tells @SNYTV that JaQuan Lyle did decommit and they wished him well"

http://zagsblog.com/articles/jaquan-lyle-decommits-from-louisville/

JaQuan Lyle from Evansville, IN was a bit time target for the Bulldogs before Stevens quit. Lyle is also an AAU teammate of 4* prov commit Jalen Lindsey. Providence missed out on PG Kaleb Joseph sooo......Not sure what the odds are for either BE program but they definitely were zero before tonight.
TheHall

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: JaQuan Lyle 2014 5* PG decommits...Butler, Prov in play?

Postby marquette » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:46 am

That would be an amazing get for either of you guys! It would also be a huge benefit to the Big East. I'll have my fingers crossed.
This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Class of '16
marquette

Postby ElDonBDon » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:33 am

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/recru ... -cardinals

"Kansas has expressed interest."

and

Lyle, who said he may need until January or February to decide, indicated there is one school he'd have a difficult time turning down.

"It would probably be Kansas," Lyle said. "I like them a lot, and me and [assistant] coach [Jerrance] Howard had a relationship at Illinois and also when he was at SMU."
ElDonBDon

Postby TheHall » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:24 am

Per Paul Biancardi:
Jaquan Lyle de-committing to Ville will be a blessing for the Cards in the long run. 3 AAU teams/ 2 HS unfortunately not a stable situation.

https://twitter.com/PaulBiancardi/status/379077062008795136
TheHall

Postby Vill » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:07 am

Now he's not on the Oregon roster and has tweeted that he is gone. Sounds like he may not have been admitted due to grades? Saw on twitter that Cooley is trying to get PC re-involved, but if he couldn't be a successful student in Eugene how could he be at Providence?
Vill

Postby Chalmers0 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:19 pm

Vill wrote:Now he's not on the Oregon roster and has tweeted that he is gone. Sounds like he may not have been admitted due to grades? Saw on twitter that Cooley is trying to get PC re-involved, but if he couldn't be a successful student in Eugene how could he be at Providence?

My understanding it that this is a situation of not being able to get through the NCAA clearinghouse to be eligible, not to be admitted to the school. This is what a majority of these situations are, VERY rarely do you ever see a player not get admitted into the school.
Chalmers0

Return to Big East Recruiting