It's Early but Sucks being Pitt Right Now.

Big East hoops recruiting home

Re: It's Early but Sucks being Pitt Right Now.

Postby TheHall » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:01 pm

yorost wrote:I wouldn't cry for UConn, yet. They have a 4 star this year and a 5 star for 2014, already. When they offer so many recruits they're going to 'lose' out on most of them, and it looks like they still have a number of top recruits still considering them. Were any of these losses top priorities for UConn?

Per Zags:

"Yessir, true @UConnPittDad hard to believe uconn would ever lose out to vcu. Maybe duke or unc but vcu!! Changing times in college bball."

https://twitter.com/AdamZagoria/status/ ... 8576520193

Maybe not crying time yet but long term it ain't good.
TheHall

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby SJU87 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:09 pm

That's nice WVU is having trouble recruiting. I remember looking at their roster a few years ago and practically every player was from NYC. I thought to myself they'd be a very mediocre team without the NYC talent and now they are. Pitt will suffer the same fate but not Syracuse because they'll be on TV in NY.
The Big East has many teams in Big cities while the ACC is scattered all over the Rural South. Atlanta is the only real market they have. Lets hope Seton Hall and St. John's become major programs again and theres big games like the St. John's Georgetown games again. The more exposure the better . I'm sick of schools in the middle of no where getting all the attention .
SJU87

Previous

Return to Big East Recruiting