Temporary Thread... For GoldenWarrior or Stever... CSNBBS

Postby billyjack » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:37 am

Hey, this will be a temporary thread just to contact GoldenWarrior and Stever...

I was just banned from CSNBBS for a month for "mocking" the moderator by typing "Lol..."

I hadn't realized that the moderator had PM'ed me with a thoughtful explanation. By the time i noticed his nice PM, i was already banned, and i can't email to thank him him cuz I'm already locked out.

I go there infrequently anyway, but if you could message him to tell him the situation, that i appreciated his PM, then that would be cool.
Providence
billyjack

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Temporary Thread... For GoldenWarrior or Stever... CSNBB

Postby stever20 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:43 am

billyjack wrote:Hey, this will be a temporary thread just to contact GoldenWarrior and Stever...

I was just banned from CSNBBS for a month for "mocking" the moderator by typing "Lol..."

I hadn't realized that the moderator had PM'ed me with a thoughtful explanation. By the time i noticed his nice PM, i was already banned, and i can't email to thank him him cuz I'm already locked out.

I go there infrequently anyway, but if you could message him to tell him the situation, that i appreciated his PM, then that would be cool.

lol- I just pm'd him with your middle 2 lines...... Hope it works.....

Look billyjack. I just want to talk basketball(and baseball and football)..... I can 100% take the emotion out of things. I mean you think I was horrible on Tuesday when I asked if it was the worst night ever in Big East. I meant it as has the league ever had 3 losses by 20+ points in only 3 games played? I sure can't remember it if there was.....
stever20

Postby GoldenWarrior11 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:43 am

Done. Sorry to hear that.
GoldenWarrior11

Postby stever20 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:57 am

1 thing I hate this year is that really both the AAC and Big East are down the same year...... what I really don't want to see is the big 5 conferences take over and get like of the 36 at larges like 32 or something crazy like that... That does neither the AAC or the Big East any good at all whatsoever. I have no interest in college basketball becoming pretty much like college football.....
stever20

Postby billyjack » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:07 pm

Thx guys.

Stever, you asked the question on Tuesday. I answered that March 16, 1986 and March whatever in 2011 were worse optics-wise. A bad day in November can't compare to famous disasters in March. Several other posters answered similarly about November games being no biggie.

You then asked the same question multiple times... why was that necessary? You were looking for literal "worst nights" in margin of victory? That would take a month to figure out.

Also, believe it or not, most of us have no problem with the American. The same way we have no problem with VCU. But your obsession with certain teams or conferences gets so frustrating that it causes some to mock them if they stumble.

I'm obviously an off-the-charts fan of the Big East. Otherwise, I actually root for the American and the A-10 and the WCC and really any team that's exciting and has likeable players. Creighton fans obviously should dislike Wichita cuz of their days in the Valley. I rooted for Temple to beat Georgia... why wouldn't i...? Basically i root against the ACC in most situations. Other than that, i like watching good hoops.
Providence
billyjack

Postby stever20 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:14 pm

I definitely know one thing billyjack. I agree 100% with you on the ACC. I was SO happy that UConn beat Syracuse last night..... Not because of the AAC angle, but because I really despise Syracuse. What they and Pitt did back what 7 years now- was wrong.....

Also- man, the Pac 12 really sucks this year......
stever20

Postby billyjack » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:19 pm

stever20 wrote:I definitely know one thing billyjack. I agree 100% with you on the ACC. I was SO happy that UConn beat Syracuse last night..... Not because of the AAC angle, but because I really despise Syracuse. What they and Pitt did back what 7 years now- was wrong.....

Also- man, the Pac 12 really sucks this year......

Cool, i agree.
Providence
billyjack

Postby stever20 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:50 pm

Can we change the name of this thread to Stevers thoughts? and I'll generally post stuff here???? Where folks can if they want debate me. If not- no worries....

One thing that I saw that was amazing to think about.....

Big East already has 27 games played. Last year the league had 124 OOC games(vs d1 programs- think there were what 2-3 games vs D2 teams that didn't count).....

So already have 21.7% of the leagues OOC games played right now. By Sunday- it's up to 36 games and 29% of the OOC season played. With a fair amount of the crucial games played.....
stever20

Postby GoldenWarrior11 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:19 pm

JR said he would consider letting you back after two weeks, FWIW.
GoldenWarrior11

Postby billyjack » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:34 pm

GoldenWarrior11 wrote:JR said he would consider letting you back after two weeks, FWIW.

Seriously? Two weeks? Wow.

Wow, how freakin unbelievable is that...? I'm accused of censorship here, weekly, by someone who posts all the time, yet is only "moderated". And then i get banned for a month for supposedly "mocking" the CSNBBS moderator by simply typing "Lol..."

How freakin awesome. Wow. "Lol..."

:lol:
Providence
billyjack

Next

Return to Off Topic