Rediret in Chrome

Rediret in Chrome

Postby milksteak » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:55 am

The website is occasionally inaccessible in Chrome. It'll direct to a blank page with an advertisement in the top-left corner.

FYI, I am currently in Firefox.
"I am a penned-up, leashed dog right now, and I can't wait to get started for Butler University."
- Barry Collier, August 1, 2006
milksteak

Rediret in Chrome

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Rediret in Chrome

Postby NJRedman » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:54 am

Working fine for me in Chrome. Also does this need to be on the main board shouldn't you just PM an Admin?
NJRedman

Postby GumbyDamnit! » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:46 pm

Having the same issue milksteak.
Go Nova!
GumbyDamnit!

Google Chrome

Postby xunick » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:07 pm

Is anybody else having trouble logging into this website using Google Chrome? I've been doing so successfully for all the years of the New Big East. Just about a week or two ago, however, I began to have the site come up for a second only to be replaced by an ad ribbon at the top of the page with white screen taking up the rest of the screen.

I used Firefox to register another account so that I could find out if anyone else was having the same problem. I have already run my virus-killing software but that did not help. Does anyone have any other suggestions? This is not exactly the time of the season when I can't access this site!
xunick

Postby admin » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:37 pm

I sent you a PM. I use chrome exclusively and haven't had any issue. You might want to clear the history and cache to see if that helps.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Off Topic