Porter Moser to Depaul

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Porter Moser to Depaul

Postby Johnny23 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:42 pm

Good hire and much better fit for Moser if true. Chicago guy through and through, Catholic school player and coach, makes a lot of sense.

\
Johnny23

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Angry Dan » Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:27 pm

mel ott wrote:
jfan wrote:I agree, that's what they say when their agent is doing all the negotiating. Demon, you deserve a special award for staying loyal through all of your team's problems. Not many people (myself included ) would stay with a team and be on a message board through all of this. You deserve better and I hope you get it this time!

I agree with both of your comments. I still think there is a good chance this may happen.

Even if Moser is not destined for DePaul, this is a good sign. Shows DePaul is aiming high, has the $$$$ and is not messing around
Angry Dan

Postby Demon22 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:36 am

Angry Dan wrote:Even if Moser is not destined for DePaul, this is a good sign. Shows DePaul is aiming high, has the $$$$ and is not messing around

Resources were an issue the last time around, which is why the school spent a lot of time looking at candidates that either wouldn't require a buy out or at least wouldn't require a significant buy out.

I'm pretty sure that will not be the case this time around.
Demon22

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board