Stubblefield out…..

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Stubblefield out…..

Postby Xudash » Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:00 am

MUBoxer wrote:
Xudash wrote:
MUBoxer wrote:Dude you can't claim to not be unhinged while referring to them as VD. Either they're a rival and you're treating them as such with disdain (as you are in your post) or they're in the rear view mirror truly in which case you guys wouldn't jump down the throats of every mention of Dayton nor would you use stuff like little brother and VD.

I don't want Dayton either but it's pretty obvious there's still negative feelings from you X fans and pretending to be above that is just ridiculous. Imagine saying to your ex "you suck, I'm doing so much better and dating all these people" then saying "oh and I don't even think about you" well the later is clearly not true.

Dude, being able to refer to them as VD was brought about by their choice of logos. It’s funny, at least to me, so I refer to them as Dayton or VD. If that translates to you that I still have deep, negative feelings about Dayton, then so be it. Otherwise, they are in our rear view mirror. That is a fact, going beyond a decade now. Besides, it was partially a response to the earlier unhinged statement from the other fan.

I don’t respond to every post here or in the alignment thread about Dayton. This is the first time I’ve commented on Dayton in a while.

So, if you’re finished pretending to be a psychiatrist, we’ll perhaps agree on Dayton’s chances with the Big East, and this thread can go back to DePaul’s opening.

lol "I'm so over you, and don't think about you at all but still mock you!"

Also for your info it'd be pretending to be a therapist or psychologist, a psychiatrist would be prescribing stuff for whatever this hyper defensive reaction is...

Then pretend to be one of them. You seem to be overly invested in telling fans how they should feel about or react to certain topics. It’s as if you’re becoming unhinged.
XAVIER
Xudash

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby adoraz » Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:32 pm

I've been against adding UD, but after reading this thread and seeing their successful season, I wouldn't be against it. Would be great for TV ratings since the fan bases hate each other. Gonzaga isn't happening and they're having a down year anyways, so Dayton now makes a lot more sense.

As for DePaul, glad they're upping their funding. I think they'll be able to land a good coach.
Johnnies
adoraz

Postby hortle » Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:44 pm

for the love of god, keep this shit in the realignment threads...
hortle

Postby Wizard of Westroads » Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:13 pm

Wizard of Westroads

Postby stever20 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:33 pm

gonna be a wild coaching carousel this year. Vandy fired Stackhouse this morning. That's 2 other pretty big openings with Ohio St and now Vandy.
stever20

Postby hoops22 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:48 pm

Thee are rumors about both McDermott and Miller being candidates for the Ohio St. job. With all the bells and whistles they have, not to mention all the NIL money, that's a tough job to turn down. Also i haven't heard any rumors but i wonder if Holloway could be tempted to leave if the right offer came along. It's only going to get tougher for him to compete, with a lower NIL budget than the competition.
hoops22

Postby GoldenWarrior11 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:20 am

If Sean Miller left Xavier so soon, would Chris Mack be a candidate to return?
GoldenWarrior11

Postby GoldenWarrior11 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:21 am

I think Paris would be current favorite for OSU. Another possible opening in next few weeks is Michigan.
GoldenWarrior11

Postby admin » Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:13 pm

Sounds like Chris Holtmann has had some contact with DePaul.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Burrito » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:10 am

Chris Holtmann would be a good hire for Depaul.
Burrito

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board