sending PM's help needed

The home for Big East hoops

sending PM's help needed

Postby DanofXav76 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:57 pm

Very sorry to post this here, but hoping one of you can help a brother out . I'm having all kinds of trouble getting a PM "sent". The system tells me it's sent, but when I go to look, it's stuck in "outgoing", and never seems to actually be sent. I don't believe it's getting to where I'd like it to go. I'm pretty sure I'm missing something simple here, but I look and look and can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Will appreciate any help anyone can share with DanofXav76. Thanks!
DanofXav76

sending PM's help needed

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: sending PM's help needed

Postby billyjack » Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:45 pm

DanofXav76 wrote:Very sorry to post this here, but hoping one of you can help a brother out . I'm having all kinds of trouble getting a PM "sent". The system tells me it's sent, but when I go to look, it's stuck in "outgoing", and never seems to actually be sent. I don't believe it's getting to where I'd like it to go. I'm pretty sure I'm missing something simple here, but I look and look and can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Will appreciate any help anyone can share with DanofXav76. Thanks!

Thanks Dan, i just got your PM. looking forward to reading the message!
Providence
billyjack

Postby DanofXav76 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:49 pm

Good Deal Billy! I really didn't think it went through. No rush, just thought you might enjoy.
DanofXav76

Postby billyjack » Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:58 pm

DanofXav76 wrote:Good Deal Billy! I really didn't think it went through. No rush, just thought you might enjoy.

That was a really fun and interesting description of your trave !! I totally enjoyed it and really happy that your shared your experiences. And i'm glad i could help a little bit to make it a fun time. Take care !!
Providence
billyjack

Postby Xudash » Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:32 pm

Billy - - I meant to share with you that I was up visiting my son, D-I-L and grandchildren in Massachusetts a couple of weeks ago and we dropped down to Providence to have dinner at Mill's Tavern. Really enjoyed it.

Providence is a neat town.
XAVIER
Xudash

Return to Big East basketball message board