HLOH 10th Anniversary...

The home for Big East hoops

Re: HLOH 10th Anniversary...

Postby gosports1 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:57 pm

10 years already? I didn't realize i was only a week behind the actual start date when i signed up/ I do remember everyone disappearing from the other site, seemingly overnight like it was the rapture. Finally, someone let me know what was up.
gosports1

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby gtmoBlue » Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:21 am

Holylanders, admin, billyjack, and brethren:

https://animated-gifs.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/bugs-bunny-christmas-ag.gif

Has it been 10 years already? Like a good marriage, HLOH gets better with age. Of course many of you have no clue irt “a good marriage”, lol.
What amazing conference board! I echo the positive sentiments about our comraderie and cohesiveness. A wonderful cast of characters! Love youse guys.. and my guy Chesty!

As for our future- many more decades for “the Holyland…”. With the upcoming rapid disintegration and implosion of the ACC, we should have 3 new members prior to the actual MR negotiations come July 2025, although early talks will probably begin come Jan/Feb of 2025. I fully expect ND, Duke, S’Cuse to be aboard for the next MR Contract (probably worth approx $9-11 Mill/per school/per year).

Yepper, Super optimistic! Would you expect anything less from ol’ git?

ChestRockwell79, Dash, Gumby, Jack, Omaha1, all da Friar & Butler faithful, & the rest - Love you folks!

Happy Holidays and Feliz Navidad to all!
Happy birthday Holyland of Hoops, Home of the Big East Conference and the best damn board in the land!
luv ya,
- gtmo
Last edited by gtmoBlue on Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:55 am, edited 8 times in total.
gtmoBlue

Postby admin » Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:37 am

Well, it's actually been 11 years. I just brought back to life the post from last year.

It's been a fascinating decade+ with many changes looming in college sports. Buckle up.

Merry Christmas to all.
admin
Site Admin

Postby redmen9194 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:36 am

Have been here from the beginning. Great site!
redmen9194

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board