Go Creighton Bluejays!!!!

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Go Creighton Bluejays!!!!

Postby Jet915 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:18 am

James wrote:
admin wrote:I love the NCAA tourney, but to see the Shockers in the Final 4 proves that the tourney is just about getting hot, being seeded right, and having a little luck with better teams getting upset. It's not about the best 4 teams playing for the national title.

And that's what makes it the best sporting event on the planet. Otherwise we could of just let Kansas, Indiana, Gonzaga and Louisville play and be done with it! It's stories like this, FGCU, George Mason etc. that make March Madness what it is.

I agree, this is what makes March Madness great. As a Creighton fan, it's tough for me to see WSU go to the Final Four when Creighton beat them 2 of 3. Sometimes it's all about matchups and a little luck. If this was football, teams like WSU and FGCU wouldn't even get a seat at the table. That's why college football sucks, unless you are a top 25 team at the start of the year, there is NO way you get a chance to play for a national championship. A four team playoff will not help with that either as most non major football teams even if they go undefeated usually get ranked 6-10 at best (Boise State multiple times). Maybe an 8 team playoff would solve that.
Jet915

Re: Go Creighton Bluejays!!!!

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board