Creighton Vs Kansas State

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Creighton Vs Kansas State

Postby Omaha1 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:55 pm

Sorry guys, no excuses for this. So disappointed in our effort and preparation. Coach Mac has some questions he needs to answer.
Nebraska by birth, Creighton by choice.
Omaha1

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby billyjack » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:57 pm

MUPanther wrote:Man. You have been rough on the great Jim Nantz today. ;)

Lol... he's always been a smug a-hole. He's a freakin cheerleader, needs to stfu and do play by play.

Grant Hill contributes nothing, guy is a Coach K disciple dipshit. Neither Nantz nor Hill knows shit about college hoops. Nantz is basically the current day Billy Packer, wrong about everything and never shuts up.

Raftery is so agreeable that he hasn't been countering those 2 other f-cks.

Man, do i miss Al McGuire, who back in the day would've told Nantz that he's clueless.
Providence
billyjack

Postby OmahaGuy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:59 pm

Let’s face it. Our program is cursed. We’re not allowed to have any nice things. Every time we’re here, we utterly embarrass ourselves. Choking in the NCAA tournament is a Creighton basketball tradition unlike any other. We suck! Sorry!
OmahaGuy

Postby cu blujs » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:03 pm

Wish I could say I am surprised. We are mentally one of the weakest teams in America, and have been for some time. We have zero ability to adjust on the go and constantly allow someone to have season and career nights against us. Mac has to take a really hard look at everything he is doing with this program if he ever wants to get beyond 4-7 in the BE and first round exit every year. Hugely, hugely disappointing to say the least. Unfortunately, I don't think he will, and he is too comfortable to be pushed into it.

Well time to root for everyone else's teams again. Go BE.
cu blujs

Postby herodotus » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:35 pm

Well, going by our seeds, 4-2 is what was expected. There's still a chance for Butler, and Seton Hall to shock the world. Of course we need for X and Nova to avoid stumbles. I just can't see Nova losing before the Final Four. X's road is a good bit tougher with either Michigan or Carolina likely to be in the way.
herodotus

Postby Jet915 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:36 pm

What an awful performance, sorry Big East......
Jet915

Postby DanofXav76 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:01 pm

billyjack wrote:

Lol... he's always been a smug a-hole. He's a freakin cheerleader, needs to stfu and do play by play.

Grant Hill contributes nothing, guy is a Coach K disciple dipshit. Neither Nantz nor Hill knows shit about college hoops. Nantz is basically the current day Billy Packer, wrong about everything and never shuts up.

Man, do i miss Al McGuire, who back in the day would've told Nantz that he's clueless.

Cmon Billy Jack don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.
DanofXav76

Postby billyjack » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:10 pm

DanofXav76 wrote:
billyjack wrote:

Cmon Billy Jack don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.

Lol, glad u liked it. But I'm right about Nantz, no?

Funny, last summer i had put together a big write-up about announcers past and present, but i ended up not posting it. Maybe i'll find it, update it, and post it after the tourney ends in April.
Providence
billyjack

Postby hoyahooligan » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:43 am

man if Creighton had showed up they might've had a trip to at least the sweet 16 with UVA going down. What a missed opportunity.
hoyahooligan

Postby Toronto Rapture » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:39 am

That was rough. I watched the PC game too and at least PC was competitive. Creighton just didn't seem to have any answers at either end. Where was Foster?
"...Bull doggin'...like them Georgetown Hoyas..." Big Boi from Outkast
Toronto Rapture

PreviousNext

Return to Big East basketball message board