Saturday scenarios-

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Saturday scenarios-

Postby MullinMayhem » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:38 am

Really hope SJ makes the NIT. I think a win vs. PC would do it for sure. Losing to PC and winning 1 BET game would also get us in IMO. With all that has happened to us this year, I think most if not all of us would be happy with that.
MullinMayhem

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby gtmoBlue » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:50 am

I'd like a Johnnies v Jays matchup in the BET Championship game... make it happen.
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
"Top tier teams rarely have true "down" years and find a way to stay relevant every year." - Adoraz

Creighton
gtmoBlue

Postby Omahanian » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:17 pm

gtmoBlue wrote:I'd like a Johnnies v Jays matchup in the BET Championship game... make it happen.

I would be tempted to put this in the "careful what you ask for" column. But then again, every game is tough in the BEAST. Especially in the BET.
C R E I G H T O N
Omahanian

Postby stever20 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:30 pm

Omahanian wrote:
gtmoBlue wrote:I'd like a Johnnies v Jays matchup in the BET Championship game... make it happen.

I would be tempted to put this in the "careful what you ask for" column. But then again, every game is tough in the BEAST. Especially in the BET.

If that happened and Creighton did lose to St John's in the title game- Creighton's RPI would sit projected at #24. It probably would be good enough to get a 6 seed in the tourney...

For St John's if that happened and they won.... they would be 19-15 with a #59 RPI. Probably would be like a 12 or 13 seed. Would hate to be the 5 or 4 team in their bracket.
stever20

Postby sju88grad » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:04 pm

Gtmo, I'd be totally cool with that!! ;)
sju88grad

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board