(3) Saturday Big East Games 2/17/18

The home for Big East hoops

Re: (3) Saturday Big East Games 2/17/18

Postby BigmanU » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:10 pm

Wizard of Westroads wrote:
Wizard of Westroads wrote: In summary, Mac plays the wrong guys, doesn't know how to coach against a zone and doesn't recruit players who can defend and rebound.

Gtmo, that's a summary of the board views, not mine. Long season, tough opponents, more games to play, and I'll be in NYC as usual for the tourney.

Not directly at you. This is life in the BEast, you sleep for a second. It's an L in the loss column.

Most conferences you can sleep walk through the bottom half, not this one.
BigmanU

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Wizard of Westroads » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:57 pm

BigmanU wrote:
Wizard of Westroads wrote:
Wizard of Westroads wrote: In summary, Mac plays the wrong guys, doesn't know how to coach against a zone and doesn't recruit players who can defend and rebound.

Gtmo, that's a summary of the board views, not mine. Long season, tough opponents, more games to play, and I'll be in NYC as usual for the tourney.

Not directly at you. This is life in the BEast, you sleep for a second. It's an L in the loss column.

Most conferences you can sleep walk through the bottom half, not this one.

Agree. There are too many good teams, you're gonna lose games along the way. I choose not to flip out with every loss, but some make every loss a referendum on the program.

Btw, I'm grateful for the relative sanity of this board. The CU board has really gone downhill the last couple of years, lots of people with strong opinions who lack any basic understanding of college basketball.
Wizard of Westroads

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board