Bracketology

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Bracketology

Postby stever20 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:08 pm

saw the bracket matrix had their end of year results- and overall the matrix did extremely well. the matrix score averaged 347, 6 points better than last year. Got 66 teams correct, with 65 teams seeded within 1 slot. Only Providence at 2 slots was more than 1(and part of that was procedural). All in all, it shows that they as a whole know pretty well what they're talking about.
stever20

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby jfan » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:11 pm

4 women's teams made the tournament this year. (MU CU Nova and DePaul) Good for them!!
CREIGHTON
jfan

Postby ecasadoSBU » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:28 pm

jfan wrote:4 women's teams made the tournament this year. (MU CU Nova and DePaul) Good for them!!

Big East Women's basketball is feeding off from the men's side. The league had its best year on the men's side. I'm not surprised honestly. The strength of the program brands depends for the most part on the success of the Men's team because that's the most visible sport. If the men side continues to stay on top I expect the Big East WBB to only get better!
Stony Brook Red, Connecticut Blue, and Big East basketball!
ecasadoSBU

Postby Jet915 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:36 pm

ecasadoSBU wrote:
jfan wrote:4 women's teams made the tournament this year. (MU CU Nova and DePaul) Good for them!!

Big East Women's basketball is feeding off from the men's side. The league had its best year on the men's side. I'm not surprised honestly. The strength of the program brands depends for the most part on the success of the Men's team because that's the most visible sport. If the men side continues to stay on top I expect the Big East WBB to only get better!

Creighton was the last team to make it in the field and play in Los Angeles, unfortunately, I'll be in Charlotte!
Jet915

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board