Kaleb Joseph

The home for Big East hoops

Kaleb Joseph

Postby friars321 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:18 pm

Where is he? I may have missed it if something occurred but I was expecting him to have a good year as the starter for Creighton this yr. PC recruited him heavily a couple years back. Is he hurt, injured, suspended?
friars321

Kaleb Joseph

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Kaleb Joseph

Postby EMT » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:34 pm

friars321 wrote:Where is he? I may have missed it if something occurred but I was expecting him to have a good year as the starter for Creighton this yr. PC recruited him heavily a couple years back. Is he hurt, injured, suspended?

What did you see during his year at Cuse that tells you he would be anything more than a role player?
EMT

Postby Wizard of Westroads » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:12 pm

He's had a hamstring injury that's limited him since October. Mac said they shut him down completely a few weeks back and planned to ease him back slowly so he didn't reinjure it. He's looked good in the minutes he's had, but they've been in mop up. At this point, there's a rotation at PG, so he's going to have to win the job at practice, not an easy task when you're logging time with the scout squad or just watching.
Wizard of Westroads

Postby Jet915 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:42 pm

Yeah, Joseph has actually looked good when he's played. It's during mop up or against crappy teams but 7 ppg, 85% FT and 56% from 3. 16 assists to just 2 TO. Like others have said, his injury set him back behind the rotation and Mintz and Alexander have been capable so he's behind them. Also, someone mentioned that the doctor's told Coach Mac to limit his playing time due to his hamstring.
Jet915

Return to Big East basketball message board