(3) Saturday 12/30 Games

The home for Big East hoops

Re: (3) Saturday 12/30 Games

Postby billyjack » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:23 am

DeePhence wrote:I posted this on the PC Board I follow, and today's slate confirmed. I know I am not the only one who believe this (e.g. billyjack in another thread...)

Was able to pay to a lot of attention this week to most of of the conference games so far.
Watching GTown at Mrqtte - (Rowsey!). Watched Nova-Butler. Part of DePaul -Xavier. Just today.

This league has some great players. Too many to mention.

Obviously I want PC to win, but other than that, I just appreciate the quality of basketball and the entertainment this league provides. Personally I think we have the funnest conference in basketball.

***************(

Hey, thanks for the shoutout Deephence. I think we're around the same age, you and me. The current Big East reminds me so much of the early 80's version. Any team could beat anyone else... the Monday night BE games of the week... pig-piles fighting for loose balls like Creighton v Seton Hall... shoving and elbows like Tyrique Jones on Maric... "just another game in the Big East"... freakin so much fun.
Providence
billyjack

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby ChestRockwell85 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:00 pm

Congrats to Butler. You guys played great and deserved the W. At the end of the game I really wasn't disappointed, hard to beat a team like Butler playing like that at home, and happy Villanova didn't roll over and die and tried to make it interesting at the end. The game was nationally televised on CBS so it was good for the Big East. Hoping Butler continues to play strong and will represent the Big East in the dance.
1985 / 2016 / 2018 NATIONAL CHAMPS gtmoBlue is my homeboy
ChestRockwell85

Postby gtmoBlue » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:25 pm

C'mon Butler... X is up next. Knock'em down like duckpins. Go Dawgs.
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
"Top tier teams rarely have true "down" years and find a way to stay relevant every year." - Adoraz

Creighton
gtmoBlue

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board