MarquetteRustler wrote:Image

May this live forever.
Wizard of Westroads

Re: "As Much Fun As Doing Your Taxes..."

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby GoldenWarrior11 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:36 am

I don't have any problems with any of the posters on this board, including Stever. The only problem I do have is when Stever goes to the other board to **** talk this place and complain about free speech, censorship and our mods (Billy Jack, Jet and Marquette). I don't think any argument can be made about censorship when he has over 8,000 posts, and the next closest poster here has 4,000 posts (Jet). Posting here is a luxury and a privilege (especially after the non-sense that created this board on the other site), and anyone that doesn't appreciate this place and what it brings shouldn't be posting here. Plain and simple.
GoldenWarrior11

Postby stever20 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:56 am

GoldenWarrior11 wrote:I don't have any problems with any of the posters on this board, including Stever. The only problem I do have is when Stever goes to the other board to **** talk this place and complain about free speech, censorship and our mods (Billy Jack, Jet and Marquette). I don't think any argument can be made about censorship when he has over 8,000 posts, and the next closest poster here has 4,000 posts (Jet). Posting here is a luxury and a privilege (especially after the non-sense that created this board on the other site), and anyone that doesn't appreciate this place and what it brings shouldn't be posting here. Plain and simple.

The problem I do have with it is when the mods in my opinion selectively approve my posts, and don't do posts where I'm agreeing with people 100% on things. That's the thing that bugs me the most. When you have mods specifically saying basically they aren't going to approve anything of mine, that's a big problem. (and I'm thinking not only does he not approve things, but he probably deletes it out of the que so other mods can't approve it either). That's an issue.

I like this place because there are a lot of hard core basketball nuts like me. Maybe I look a bit too much at March(but then again, I don't think i'm alone, as ecasadoSBU said). But, I think that's a function of having a limited tournament- just like in college football. Conference play, especially when we get to Feb. means far less than you think it should as attention goes overboard on who is going to make the tourney- and ignores not just overall conference play, but in large part the upper echelon teams in basketball(especially those not on the 1/2 line).
stever20

Postby MarquetteRustler » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:57 am

Do a quick google search on autistic obsessions for an explanation of stever's behavior.
MarquetteRustler

Postby PCfriars » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:50 pm

GoldenWarrior11 wrote:I don't have any problems with any of the posters on this board, including Stever. The only problem I do have is when Stever goes to the other board to **** talk this place and complain about free speech, censorship and our mods (Billy Jack, Jet and Marquette). I don't think any argument can be made about censorship when he has over 8,000 posts, and the next closest poster here has 4,000 posts (Jet). Posting here is a luxury and a privilege (especially after the non-sense that created this board on the other site), and anyone that doesn't appreciate this place and what it brings shouldn't be posting here. Plain and simple.

And those 8000 posts aren't 1 line off handed comments either - they are multi paragraph essays with research time involved... If you take a conservative estimate of 5 min avg to put those posts together, you are talking about over 4 weeks (non-stop) of his life posting on this board... And you're saying he posts on other boards too?!? :shock: :shock:
PCfriars

Postby Omahanian » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:02 am

I don't post much and stever is on my ignore list. But when I do reply to stever it's “Yawn”.
C R E I G H T O N
Omahanian

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board