Report: Georgetown Basketball's Schedule Is Very Bad

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Report: Georgetown Basketball's Schedule Is Very Bad

Postby Toronto Rapture » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:02 pm

NJRedman wrote:
Toronto Rapture wrote:
NJRedman wrote:Oh and if it's about the past we're top ten all time wins. No one cares about the past, Georgetown is a dumpster fire today.

IThe way this day has started out, they might have the best win for the BE today.

LOL...no, the day just got worse.
"...Bull doggin'...like them Georgetown Hoyas..." Big Boi from Outkast
Toronto Rapture

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby kayako » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:32 pm

I am sick and tired of it, but Syracuse always seems to win OT games as long as I can remember. I had no doubt about the outcome at the end of the regulation.
supernova
kayako

Postby Red Rooster » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:38 pm

kayako wrote:I am sick and tired of it, but Syracuse always seems to win OT games as long as I can remember. I had no doubt about the outcome at the end of the regulation.

I thought they'd win in OT because they had all the momentum. Then, on their first possession in OT, Battle nails a three and you just felt they would eventually close it out.
Red Rooster

Postby kayako » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:42 pm

Red Rooster wrote:
kayako wrote:I am sick and tired of it, but Syracuse always seems to win OT games as long as I can remember. I had no doubt about the outcome at the end of the regulation.

I thought they'd win in OT because they had all the momentum. Then, on their first possession in OT, Battle nails a three and you just felt they would eventually close it out.

It's painful just looking at the box score. How did Georgetown even stay in the game shooting 11 percent from the 3 and giving up 19 offensive rebounds...
supernova
kayako

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board