Northwestern Are Dorks... Running Up Score...

The home for Big East hoops

Postby billyjack » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:15 pm

Leading into tonight's DePaul game on FS1, i see that D-Bag Northwestern leads Chicago State 94-29, a 65 point lead, with around 2 to play. Northwestern is running, dunking, double-teaming, throwing picks, blocking shots, putting up threes... what a bunch of royal assholes.

NU is playing in front of 15 people at the All-State in Rosemont.

This will be bad karma for these losers.
Providence
billyjack

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Northwestern Are Dorks... Running Up Score...

Postby GoldenWarrior11 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:37 am

Normally, I would agree with you. But it's Chicago State. If you live in Chicago, you'd know that it is a joke of a school (and athletic program), and waste of taxpayer dollars. I believe the graduation rate is slightly above 10%, and amount spent per graduate is insane (something like $2 million per if I recall correctly). The fact that Chicago State is in the WAC is even more outrageous.
GoldenWarrior11

Postby ecasadoSBU » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:28 am

GoldenWarrior11 wrote:Normally, I would agree with you. But it's Chicago State. If you live in Chicago, you'd know that it is a joke of a school (and athletic program), and waste of taxpayer dollars. I believe the graduation rate is slightly above 10%, and amount spent per graduate is insane (something like $2 million per if I recall correctly). The fact that Chicago State is in the WAC is even more outrageous.

I don't see how that justifies blowing them up. I don't tend to be care too much about sportmanship and class in sports. But this one is extreme. That type of score is unnecessary.
Stony Brook Red, Connecticut Blue, and Big East basketball!
ecasadoSBU

Postby stever20 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:49 am

it was 55-8 at halftime. 3rd and 4th quarter scores were 20-13 and 21-10.

None of Northwestern starters played more than 23 minutes.
stever20

Postby billyjack » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:28 pm

The last 4 minutes of the game Northwestern was dunking and double-teaming. NU was running the ball up court and their center threw a hard pick on the Chicago State point guard. What's the point? They were shooting threes. They were challenging shots with double-teams and aggressively blocking shots. The score was like 88-28 when i turned it on.

Hey, Northwestern can do whatever they want, but to me they looked like a bunch of losers with a loser program. They look like a program with only 1 NCAA appearance in their history, with zero wins.

No excuse for Northwestern and Chris Collins to do this.
Providence
billyjack

Postby billyjack » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:33 pm

Ah, yeah, just looked up Chris Collins... forgot he went to Duke, and was an assistant there for 13 years, so that explains his douchebaggery last night... he learned from Mr A-Hole Hypocrite Coach K...
Providence
billyjack

Return to Big East basketball message board