GAME TONIGHT - Dec 7th 2017... Howard vs Hoyas...

The home for Big East hoops

Re: GAME TONIGHT - Dec 7th 2017... Howard vs Hoyas...

Postby Red Rooster » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:17 pm

ecasadoSBU wrote:I don't know if Howard is good or not... All I know is that playing that game alone just dropped the Big East several points in the Conference RPI. Geez what a terrible game. Georgetown now has RPI 215.

I really hope these guys find a way to beat Syracuse. A miracle... anything. But please beat Cuse

I just took a peek at Howard's schedule, and they've played tough against Indiana, George Washington, and now Georgetown. But, I don't know how good (or bad) Indiana or George Washington will be this season. So far, neither team particularly stands out.

Syracuse is beatable, based on what I've seen this season. Will their size, length, and athleticism pose problems for Georgetown? We'll see in another week. Their zone is rather long, too. They're also young and doesn't particularly shoot it well from deep.
Red Rooster

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Jet915 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:34 pm

All I see is that Howard has 1 win and its a D2 school but a win is a win
Jet915

Postby XtoDC » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:38 pm

I love that the game was so insignificant that this entire thread was just people getting pitchforks and torches out to get after billyjack. How are all the DC people enjoying the new tolls on I-66? Apparently it was a $40 toll during rush hour the other day, any takers?
XtoDC

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board