Macura

The home for Big East hoops

Macura

Postby Nildogg » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:16 pm

Most X fans are going to probably come to his defense, but is it easy to call Macura the biggest B*tch in the Big East, possibly even in all of NCAA D1?

No matter what Cronin did or didn't do in this weekend's game, it's no surprise that Macura is in the middle of something, again. The dude is as big of a douche as there is on the court.

Surprised he didn't actually pull down his pants and hand his stuff to Cronin when he was apparently telling him to suck it. But X fans are ok with that...

And if there has been a coach who's overlooked more garbage than Mack over the years, I'd like to know who. He's been at the epicenter of this kind of crap going way back. Zero control over those guys. He's a little man in a suit thats too big for him. literally and figuratively.

Thanks for the big win, but it would be fun to see X with some "class" once in a while...
Nildogg

Macura

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Macura

Postby MullinMayhem » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:20 pm

Grayson Allen.
MullinMayhem

Postby ThrowDownDBrown » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:57 pm

Thank you Butler fans for always being available to let us know what is and isn't classy.
ThrowDownDBrown

Postby billyjack » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:58 pm

Cronin has always been a whiner. Needs to grow a pair, congratulate his opponents, and STFU. He's a freakin adult who has been coaching for years, yet is fighting with a 21 year old. The Cincinnati players seem to be embarrassed for him... they set a better example than their dimwit coach.
Providence
billyjack

Postby XU85 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:04 pm

I'm not a big fan of trash talking, but JP is apparently very good at it, as he was able to get in Mick's head and from your comments ND, sounds like he found some space in your head as well.
Xavier, 85 & 87
XU85

Postby ecasadoSBU » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:19 pm

MullinMayhem wrote:Grayson Allen.

That's exactly the name that popped into my head.

Edited: I like J.P! The kid plays tough and doesn't play dirty like Allen
Last edited by ecasadoSBU on Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stony Brook Red, Connecticut Blue, and Big East basketball!
ecasadoSBU

Postby DudeAnon » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:20 pm

Winning > Class
Xavier

2018 Big East Champs
DudeAnon

Postby xu2002 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:53 pm

Nildogg wrote:Most X fans are going to probably come to his defense, but is it easy to call Macura the biggest B*tch in the Big East, possibly even in all of NCAA D1?

No matter what Cronin did or didn't do in this weekend's game, it's no surprise that Macura is in the middle of something, again. The dude is as big of a douche as there is on the court.

Surprised he didn't actually pull down his pants and hand his stuff to Cronin when he was apparently telling him to suck it. But X fans are ok with that...

And if there has been a coach who's overlooked more garbage than Mack over the years, I'd like to know who. He's been at the epicenter of this kind of crap going way back. Zero control over those guys. He's a little man in a suit thats too big for him. literally and figuratively.

Thanks for the big win, but it would be fun to see X with some "class" once in a while...

Aren't we salty. Here you are whining about a guy that talks trash on the basketball court and you come onto a basketball message board to talk trash about him.

As far as Mack, not sure what he's overlooking. When they had a fight, players were suspended. When there was the issue with Myles Davis, he was kicked off the team. As far as the personal comments, congrats again on following your demand for class by showing none yourself.

Maybe work on your own life. It seems like small things that 20 something year old kids are doing has too big of an impact in your life.
xu2002

Postby XU Pride » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:13 pm

Kid plays hard and never gives up. Nobody in this forum was on the floor and knows what was said, or by whom. He doesn't intentionally trip players, like Grayson.

Is this more jealousy from a Butler fan? I cannot believe this is a topic of discussion. In your opinion Mack has lost his team based on what facts? Mick Cronin?!?!? Former assistant to Rick Pitino and Bob Huggins.
XU Pride

Postby DanofXav76 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:19 pm

I'm 100% behind JP & Coach Mack. JP plays every minute, win or lose, like it's his last. To my knowledge JP has never done anything on the court to intentionally injure another player. Cronin is well know for using the King's English on the court and he was chirping at JP the entire game. Both Moore, a bench player, and Cronin get T'd up on the same play. I believe the mentality JP brings is what makes him an elite D1 player. I always root for all of the other Big East teams in their non conference games, no matter how much I dislike them.
Go Xavier and Go Big East!
DanofXav76

Next

Return to Big East basketball message board