Postby FriarJ » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:45 pm

Macura is a modern day Eric Devendork
FriarJ

Re: Macura

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Nildogg » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:27 pm

As I expexted, all kinds of love from X fans. We all know how big of a douche he is.
Nildogg

Postby GumbyDamnit! » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:37 pm

FriarJ wrote:Macura is a modern day Eric Devendork

If that’s the case someone needs to tell JP’s girlfriend to hide the toaster. :lol:

Not a big fan of the JP antics, but he’s a kid. Kids act like kids. We were all stupid then and he’s stupid now. But Cronin needs to be the adult. Apparently when Reynolds was on X he told Jay W. “to shut the f up” repeatedly throughout a BET game. JW never engaged and then congratulated Mack and Reynolds like nothin happened after.

The only thing that I disagreed with Mack’s handling of Saturday is the Lance Stephenson story. I thought it was unnecessary and brought Mack down to Cronin’s level a bit. Other than that no issue with him defending his kid against an “adult” coach.
Go Nova!
GumbyDamnit!

Postby DanofXav76 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:40 pm

Nildogg wrote:As I expexted, all kinds of love from X fans. We all know how big of a douche he is.

Sorry the Xavier Program offends your sensibilities. I'm sure you didn't have to deal with these kinds of things during Butler's time in the Horizon League.
DanofXav76

Postby BEXU » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:52 pm

Nildogg wrote:As I expexted, all kinds of love from X fans. We all know how big of a douche he is.

You should grab some cheese with that whine. Trash talking on both sides.
BEXU

Postby Xudash » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:28 pm

We also can see that you're a pretty big douche in your own right.

Xavier's program - with its record of graduating seniors and everything else - is well regarded, whether you or some UC fans are too jealous to see it or not.

BTW, if I recall correctly, JP Macura was recruited by Stevens before he left for Boston. If that recollection is correct, then do us a favor, and by all means do yourself a favor so that you don't look any more petty than you do now and let this thread fade away.
XAVIER
Xudash

Postby NJRedman » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:55 pm

Well i;m no fan of Butler. I think they're self righteous douches. The "Butler Way" is the biggest crock of s**t. You guys got lucky you had a HC on your bench when Miller had a nervous breakdown. If he didn't I think he struggles and then gets fired.
NJRedman

Postby DudeAnon » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:45 pm

I can only imagine how much fun it is to be a classy losing fanbase.
Xavier

2018 Big East Champs
DudeAnon

Postby Doge McDermott » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:55 pm

DudeAnon wrote:I can only imagine how much fun it is to be a classy losing fanbase.

Creighton has one down the road in UNL football. It isn't pretty.

I appreciate Macura. I love watching the Masters-level trolling class he teaches almost every game. I hate to play him when CU is losing to X, but love throwing it back when CU is beating X. He is a fantastic foil for the league.

The image of a HC going after a player is awful. Grow up, Peter Pan.
Doge McDermott

Postby Wizard of Westroads » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:16 pm

I hate Macura and respect him at the same time. Most opposing fans would be fine with an a-hole on their team if he was as good as JP.

Liked what he did to Wisky students and Cronin, but I don't like either of them. Now if he does something to Creighton ...... :twisted:
Wizard of Westroads

PreviousNext

Return to Big East basketball message board