(1) BE Game - Friday Dec 1st 2017...

The home for Big East hoops

Re: (1) BE Game - Friday Dec 1st 2017...

Postby DudeAnon » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:56 am

So i passed out putting the kids to bed, what happened Bluejays?
Xavier

2018 Big East Champs
DudeAnon

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby jfan » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:33 am

The Bluejays passed out putting the kids to bed too! Total collapse in almost every facet of the game. This is the second time in a high profile game that they have come out and played very poorly in the second half. The Zags went on an 18-2 run to start the second half and never looked back. Tough place to play, but not as tough as we made it with our poor play (I know, the Zags shot well). This second half disappearing act will have to be corrected if the Jays are going to do anything this season!!
CREIGHTON
jfan

Postby marquette » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:13 am

jfan wrote:The Bluejays passed out putting the kids to bed too! Total collapse in almost every facet of the game. This is the second time in a high profile game that they have come out and played very poorly in the second half. The Zags went on an 18-2 run to start the second half and never looked back. Tough place to play, but not as tough as we made it with our poor play (I know, the Zags shot well). This second half disappearing act will have to be corrected if the Jays are going to do anything this season!!

I'm currently trying to explain to my wife that you're responsible for her being woken up early on a Saturday but she's not buying my "had no choice but to laugh" excuse. Thanks for that.
This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Class of '16
marquette

Postby Jet915 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:10 am

Second half a couple of the Zags reserves had career games against us. We shut down Perkins all game but the rest of their team picked up the slack and our offense sputtered.
Jet915

Postby Devil’s Advocate » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:43 am

Those weren’t reserves. Four Gonzaga starters in double figures, with three getting over 20. The bigger issue here was the Bluejay defense. Thomas is a great 1-on-1 defender. The team defense is leaky.
Devil’s Advocate

Postby jfan » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:57 am

marquette wrote:
jfan wrote:The Bluejays passed out putting the kids to bed too! Total collapse in almost every facet of the game. This is the second time in a high profile game that they have come out and played very poorly in the second half. The Zags went on an 18-2 run to start the second half and never looked back. Tough place to play, but not as tough as we made it with our poor play (I know, the Zags shot well). This second half disappearing act will have to be corrected if the Jays are going to do anything this season!!

I'm currently trying to explain to my wife that you're responsible for her being woken up early on a Saturday but she's not buying my "had no choice but to laugh" excuse. Thanks for that.
Glad to help!~ Sorry it couldn't have been for a win
CREIGHTON
jfan

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board