(1) BE Game - Thurs Nov 30th 2017...

The home for Big East hoops

Re: (1) BE Game - Thurs Nov 30th 2017...

Postby jfan » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:29 pm

Xudash wrote:A little late to this party, but congrats to the Hall. Very nice win.

BTW, it isn't an unwarranted or unfair point to make about the amount of AAC banter that goes on here. I know I'm guilty of having put up a thread about them that still is ongoing, but it was put up a while ago, and I never imagined that it would still be breathing.

I get the notion of Stever and that CrawWichita Douchebag being easy targets to pounce on with about every post they make, as though they offer themselves as Whac-A-Mole targets, but the AAC is no where close to being in our league, and spending anytime on them at this point seems silly.

If it's about free target practice against these two morons that somehow believe they have a relevant voice here, then so be it; I certainly have no desire to come off looking like the content control policeman here. But if we collectively believe it's time to move on for the purpose of enjoying BE discussion, in particular, and college hoops discussion in general, then shut them down.

Let's put it this way, I doubt you will find these morons with significant posting activity on any P5 board. Kick the chihuahua's out the door unless it's about site economics and posting traffic.
I agree 100%. Way to much AAC babble on this board. I don't really care about the AAC unless one of our teams is playing one of their teams and then only briefly. This constant back and forth comparison nonsense is a waste of time!!
CREIGHTON
jfan

Re: (1) BE Game - Thurs Nov 30th 2017...

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board