2018 Season - Non-BE Games Of Interest...

The home for Big East hoops

Re: 2018 Season - Non-BE Games Of Interest...

Postby Omaha1 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:57 pm

marquette wrote:
Burrito wrote:
Westbrook#36 wrote:Actually, knock on wood, stever hasn't posted or visited in over a week. I think he might have finally got the hint and slinked back to that shithole board.

From the Admin's last post in the Off Topic section, it sounds like Stever's access was revoked.

Yes, he's on timeout.

Never thought I would say this, but that's too bad… Because right now I would love to give him crap about Wichita State getting spanked by SMU and Houston. Not to mention Connecticut stinks again.
Nebraska by birth, Creighton by choice.
Omaha1

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby ivet » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:29 am

Omaha1 wrote: Never thought I would say this, but that's too bad… Because right now I would love to give him crap about Wichita State getting spanked by SMU and Houston. Not to mention Connecticut stinks again.

Oh no, stever will find a way to redirect any conversation and go on about how the AAC is overlooked and WSU losing will benefit the conference because it will open up more tourney bids for them.
ivet

Postby milksteak » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:53 am

ivet wrote:
Omaha1 wrote: Never thought I would say this, but that's too bad… Because right now I would love to give him crap about Wichita State getting spanked by SMU and Houston. Not to mention Connecticut stinks again.

Oh no, stever will find a way to redirect any conversation and go on about how the AAC is overlooked and WSU losing will benefit the conference because it will open up more tourney bids for them.

I was thinking about him when I was on here a few days ago. He’s definitely my favorite person to troll on here. But sometimes it’s just too easy.
"I am a penned-up, leashed dog right now, and I can't wait to get started for Butler University."
- Barry Collier, August 1, 2006
milksteak

Postby gtmoBlue » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:01 pm

A temp revocation to give the Mods a break...or Perm to give us all a break?
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
"Top tier teams rarely have true "down" years and find a way to stay relevant every year." - Adoraz

Creighton
gtmoBlue

Postby Omaha1 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:55 pm

Ohio State remains unbeaten in B1G play with a win over Nebraska. The Flyer fan who posted all the time about Ohio State sucking and Holtmann failing isn't having a great year.
Nebraska by birth, Creighton by choice.
Omaha1

Postby BEXU » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:10 pm

TCU hammers WV
BEXU

Postby ecasadoSBU » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:07 am

So.... after today... is the Big-12 all hype? Like every other year?

Lost the challenge against the SEC.

West Virginia and Oklahoma choked
Stony Brook Red, Connecticut Blue, and Big East basketball!
ecasadoSBU

Postby billyjack » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:15 am

St Joe's 78, Rhode Island 48.
Game was at URI.

Read that it's St Joe's first road win vs a ranked opponent since 1979, which sounds impossible.

It was the 2nd largest home loss by a ranked team to an unranked opponent in AP poll history.

Should be fun tomorrow at work around the water cooler. This was a way worse performance than DePaul at PC earliervthus month.
Providence
billyjack

Postby Bill Marsh » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:34 am

billyjack wrote:St Joe's 78, Rhode Island 48.
Game was at URI.

Read that it's St Joe's first road win vs a ranked opponent since 1979, which sounds impossible.

It was the 2nd largest home loss by a ranked team to an unranked opponent in AP poll history.

Should be fun tomorrow at work around the water cooler. This was a way worse performance than DePaul at PC earliervthus month.

:o :evil: :o :shock:
Bill Marsh

Postby GumbyDamnit! » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:35 am

billyjack wrote:St Joe's 78, Rhode Island 48.
Game was at URI.

Ok so Nova won @ St Joe’s by 41 pts, and St Joe’s won at URI by 30 pts. So naturally I’m guessing a possible spread between Nova and URI to be (-71). :lol: Then again URI beat PC by 7 and PC beat us by 5 so...

Either way St Joe’s is not good. If that was senior night, yikes.
Go Nova!
GumbyDamnit!

PreviousNext

Return to Big East basketball message board