Marquette 2013
NUI-Galway 2019
MUBoxer

CBS Rankings

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: CBS Rankings

Postby MullinMayhem » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:46 am

I don't take any poll seriously which does not have Seton Hall in the top 25 for this season. By the way I think UConn was ranked 39th or something in another pre-season poll. That's laughable. They will be lucky to be top 75 IMO this season. We were told it was only injuries holding UConn back from being a great team. The injured are now healthy and they look pathetic. Does anyone even want UConn here? This is not Calhoun's UConn, this is Ollie's UConn 2.0 aka Diet UConn or UConn Lite. I love seeing them suffer. One of the guys on their forum was trying to play victim saying that he never saw them have a losing season until last year. Oh, you poor child. They dug their own grave thinking college football would ever take off in Storrs with an FCS level program.
MullinMayhem

Re: CBS Rankings

Postby DeePhence » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:20 pm

MullinMayhem wrote:I don't take any poll seriously which does not have Seton Hall in the top 25 for this season. By the way I think UConn was ranked 39th or something in another pre-season poll. That's laughable. They will be lucky to be top 75 IMO this season. We were told it was only injuries holding UConn back from being a great team. The injured are now healthy and they look pathetic. Does anyone even want UConn here? This is not Calhoun's UConn, this is Ollie's UConn 2.0 aka Diet UConn or UConn Lite. I love seeing them suffer. One of the guys on their forum was trying to play victim saying that he never saw them have a losing season until last year. Oh, you poor child. They dug their own grave thinking college football would ever take off in Storrs with an FCS level program.

+1

Let's go Friars! Cooley for Prez!
DeePhence

Return to Big East basketball message board