BE Basketball Fix... Providence v UConn, Wed Oct 25th...

The home for Big East hoops

Re: BE Basketball Fix... Providence v UConn, Wed Oct 25th...

Postby EMT » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:40 am

Friarsfan94 wrote:God it was fun to manhandle the puppies. I was in attendance. Quick thoughts-this team is a buzzsaw and has the potential to be extremely special if Holt is able to return this season. They did that tonight without Lindsey or Malik White as well.

Don't count on Holt returning this year.
EMT

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby handdownmandown » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:42 pm

Holy crap, Coldblooded has invaded that forum. He's such a jackass he got banned over on Shockernet for being too over the top. On his own damn forum!

You guys should have been on their board four years ago when I told them, congrats on your FF, I'll take the my chances in the BE rather than be in your shoes long term. Said it the week after they lost to Louisville. Talk about heads exploding, there was like four pages of people coming in from hither and yon for their pound of flesh. And then, they wound up with a 4000 post thread about how nobody wanted them.

Funny thing is, they don't realize that's where they still are, more or less.

There will be tons of threads started by Turd trashing the BE in general and CU in particular. Heck, we might get more run in that board than we do over here.
handdownmandown

Postby jfan » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:33 pm

Cold recently went on the MVC forum after Wichita CC moved to the AAC to declare that the BE could never be considered a Power Conference in BB because we didn't play D1 football and that the AAC was above the BE as a Conference in basketball because they played D1 football.---Great logic. He was roundly booed by the other posters on the forum who pointed out the recent success of the BE made it an indisputable Power Conference in basketball. That is the type of ridiculous thinking that will permeate the AAC forum from now on with WCC as a member. One poster on the MVC forum said that the only people that could dispute the BE as a Power Conference in BB are those that are still jealous of Creighton's move to the BE.
CREIGHTON
jfan

Postby NJRedman » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:01 pm

Now he's saying how terrible our TV deal is. hahaha How much are they even paying WSU?
NJRedman

Postby Jet915 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:36 pm

NJRedman wrote:Now he's saying how terrible our TV deal is. hahaha How much are they even paying WSU?

I think Wichita paid the American to get in, not sure how much....
Jet915

Postby GoldenWarrior11 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:00 pm

GoldenWarrior11

Postby Bluejay » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:19 pm

I'm happy for Wichita Community College. I know they've been dying to get into Conference USA for some time now. ;) .
Bluejay

Postby gtmoBlue » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:03 pm

Rush the Court is doing their BE Preview. up to 3rd and 4th in the standings. X & Prov.

brief snapshot of both teams...a couple of questions.
http://rushthecourt.net/2017/11/02/big- ... ce-xavier/

http://rushthecourt.net/big-east/
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
"Top tier teams rarely have true "down" years and find a way to stay relevant every year." - Adoraz

Creighton
gtmoBlue

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board