BE Basketball Fix... Providence v UConn, Wed Oct 25th...

The home for Big East hoops

Re: BE Basketball Fix... Providence v UConn, Wed Oct 25th...

Postby GoldenWarrior11 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:48 pm

I guess when you see this guy, you definitely think of a Big Pee:

GoldenWarrior11

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Novachap » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:14 pm

I just started to play a little on that board... yeah, The Big Pee... wow.

Now he is saying we are dredging the mid major lakes for our elusive 11th member... I said, we're fine where we are, have had a little success, but if leadership finds a market worth exploring, who knows, maybe they will tap the mid-market lake---you know like the MVC.
Novachap

Postby Jet915 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:26 pm

Hall2012 wrote:
ivet wrote:You guys should really stop by the AAC message board on csnbbs. Shocker fans have really stirred the pot over there and it's hilarious!

The funniest part is how much the WSU fans seem to hate the Big East...I mean..."Big Pee?" what? If you're gonna be juvenile, at least try to be little creative...that doesn't even make any sense.

Wichita education......nuff said.
Jet915

Postby Novachap » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:31 pm

Man, they don't like you guys from Creighton, do they? lol
Novachap

Postby RxJay » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:44 pm

Not even a little bit.
Creighton 70
RxJay

Postby Irishdawg » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:16 pm

GoldenWarrior11 wrote:I guess when you see this guy, you definitely think of a Big Pee:

When I think of the term Koch head, this definitely comes to mind.
Irishdawg

Postby DeePhence » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:12 pm

Couple of things:

PC-UCOnn is bitter. 'specially for us.They have definitely had way more success, and we resent them for that, 'specially their fans.

We have a bizarre obsessions with their fans, and they look down at us as jealous little upstarts. So of course, many PC fans will admit to sneaking a look at their board and delight in the meltdown. Myself included.

One guy wrote: "Our guys looked like they ate celery and they look like they eat stake." Great line!

We're loving life now - better conference, better team, better coach. Finally have the upper hand at the moment. Long may it last....

Creighton fans: I experienced what you Jays fans know all too well: A throng of Shocker fans blocking my view when they came to Providence for NCAAs. Just horrible. I hope I never ever have to deal with the again. Ugh.

And everyone knows, CU fans are awesome. Exact opposite of those guys. (And I say this as an in-law of a Kansan family.)
Last edited by DeePhence on Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Let's go Friars! Cooley for Prez!
DeePhence

Postby jfan » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:49 pm

The Turd fans will make the nAAC Board unreadable. So happy for Crawfish and Stever!
CREIGHTON
jfan

Postby Savannah Jay » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:16 am

jfan wrote:The Turd fans will make the nAAC Board unreadable. So happy for Crawfish and Stever!

Crawfish is one of the Turds that make that board unreadable...

WCC's obsession with CU is a product of our sustained success and their (frequent) disappointment in St. Louis. Creighton won 12 of 36 MVC tournaments prior to leaving, including 8 of the last 15. WCC won two in 36 years (and two more after we left). And the best part is our last regular season MVC game, McDermott dropped 41 points (on 15-18 shooting) in an ass-whooping in Omaha and our last MVC tournament game was another win over WCC in the tournament championship. Then we leave for a better conference than they will ever be in...ever.
Savannah Jay

Postby Novachap » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:27 am

Savannah Jay wrote:
jfan wrote:The Turd fans will make the nAAC Board unreadable. So happy for Crawfish and Stever!

Crawfish is one of the Turds that make that board unreadable...

WCC's obsession with CU is a product of our sustained success and their (frequent) disappointment in St. Louis. Creighton won 12 of 36 MVC tournaments prior to leaving, including 8 of the last 15. WCC won two in 36 years (and two more after we left). And the best part is our last regular season MVC game, McDermott dropped 41 points (on 15-18 shooting) in an ass-whooping in Omaha and our last MVC tournament game was another win over WCC in the tournament championship. Then we leave for a better conference than they will ever be in...ever.

Thanks, that explains it.... also, being the 2nd or 3rd best program in their state probably makes them a little salty too...
Novachap

PreviousNext

Return to Big East basketball message board